The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Where are the female *Fastlane* students??

BeautyP

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
13%
Jul 29, 2011
Germany
Hm, I am wondering - I read right now a lot here in the forum, but have the feeling there are only a few women active: most comments come from men!

So I am curious: what is the reason for this - generally more men interested in the *Fastlane* or shyness?

:huh2::chatter:

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

MamaD

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
18%
Aug 5, 2011
Maryland
I've noticed that online, many women tend to congregate with each other typically by way of female success coaches ala Ali Brown.

CadillacLAdy

PARKED
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
0% - New User
Jul 1, 2011
Maryland
Hello From Maryland

Hi! I am a female Fastlaner in the Washington DC area. I read the comments but never respond. I am still working on finding my calling here as far as a business venture. The Fastlane book has completely done a doozy on my perspective as far as working a 9 to 5 and made me realize I have been wasting so much time. I know that there's hope however after reading so that's a good feeling. Just wanted to say Hello!

BeautyP

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
13%
Jul 29, 2011
Germany
Hi! Nice to meet you both and great to know I am not alone here ;-)

I think women who want to become wealthy themselves and not by marrying are still a minority or, if not, afraid to talk about.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

mountaineer

PARKED
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
0% - New User
Aug 4, 2011
They're out there swerving into the fastlane without a blinker possibly. ;)

I jest, they're out there making that plan happen hopefully!

77startup

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
9%
Aug 4, 2011
Chicago
Well there's "lights" she's a very active female fastlaner. She's a great role model if you just do the opposite of everything she says.

Lights

Bronze Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
21%
Apr 13, 2011
On the Internet
Well there's "lights" she's a very active female fastlaner. She's a great role model if you just do the opposite of everything she says.

Wow, I am spoke about indirectly on threads I haven't even message in.

I don't see myself as a role model right now though, but a lot of people are afraid to say what they want to say unlike me, so I obtain what I want.

Yeah... there's some women on here. I don't pay attention. I remember one who sells stuff on ebay, and one who has glasses in her avatar.

There's some groups of guys here though; under 23 guys who are weak as hell or day dream.... dream dream.. all I have to do is dream(seriously, some guys moan about not having a date lmao), some 30-something guys who are clueless and I have to debate all day long to put them in their place, some 40 yr old guys who know what they are doing (this crowd seems to be the most successful), and some 50 yr old guys who are successful. Sprinkle successful guys in all age groups though...

But I think I'm a person who relates to men and women equally, since my personality is omniscient and breaks through all racial/age groups.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YKn6h2x5IcY[video=youtube;YKn6h2x5IcY]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YKn6h2x5IcY[/video]

ice

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
9%
Jul 27, 2011
Chicago suburb
I read the Millionaire Fastlane in July and I don't have my own business yet.

That's why I don't post much.

Right now, I'm doing due diligence for my industry (food industry).

I have a degree in business, so I'm familiar with the basics already.

I think more men are entrepreneurs than women, so it doesn't surprise me that there aren't that many women on the boards.

I read the book "Rules for Renegades" which was about a woman entrepreneur in the tech industry. She had an appetite for risk that was far greater than my own appetite for risk. I think in general men have a greater tolerance for risk than women.

Welcome! I hope you have success in your business ventures. :)

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.