The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success
  • SPONSORED: GiganticWebsites.com: We Build Sites with THOUSANDS of Unique and Genuinely Useful Articles

30% to 50% Fastlane-exclusive discounts on WordPress-powered websites with everything included: WordPress setup, design, keyword research, article creation and article publishing. Click HERE to claim.

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

What is your morning routine?

Anything related to matters of the mind

GMJimmy

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
141%
Oct 19, 2015
Well my morning routine is not the typical one of the busy entrepreneurs.

As my brain and nervous system needs about 2 hours to wake up completely I make sure I don't have to make any critical decisions or high intensity work within 2 hours after waking up.

So my morning routine:

- Wake up bw 6-6:30 or earlier (alarm goes off at 7 just in case)
- have a coffee and walking around like a zombie for 20 minutes with a coffee cup in my hand
- Check my phone for interesting reading (FL forum nowadays :) ) or read book.
- Children and wife wake up at 7:30. Hang out with them, get dressed, have breakfast together
- Children are off to school at 8:30
- If I go to work I leave at 8:30 too and take the train. 1 hour commute during which I work on my business or read a book

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Rachel Akito

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
67%
Aug 16, 2015
My morning routine starts with a breakfast with my husband and son. Then, I prepare everything they need for work and school, respectively. Then, I will start writing - my home-based job.

It is routinary, yes, but every morning to me is precious because I get to talk with my family. I try to make our mornings happy so they will look forward in going home early. Our family breakfast is our chance to talk anything under the sun, teach each other and laugh.

I love mornings!

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.