The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Wanna Be Rich And Famous

TheBigMan

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
50%
Apr 27, 2024
Hi nice to meet you. I'm 23 from the UK and I'm looking to make it BIG. My reason: well it's hard to give an answer really. Something about escaping the past and proving myself and feeling in control. Honestly, I try not to think about the reason too hard. I prefer to think about ways to improve. At school I was one of the top students, especially towards the end. But I never had a proper reason for trying. I just realised I could be successful and wanted to make sure I was. Nowadays, things aren't the best. I have zero people in my life and despite working jobs 25 days of a month I still can't save the majority of what I earn. I don't think it's too important though, working so much has helped with my confidence, leadership and adaptability.

If I have more to add I'll reply to myself below.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Kevin88660

Platinum Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
117%
Feb 8, 2019
Southeast Asia
Hi nice to meet you. I'm 23 from the UK and I'm looking to make it BIG. My reason: well it's hard to give an answer really. Something about escaping the past and proving myself and feeling in control. Honestly, I try not to think about the reason too hard. I prefer to think about ways to improve. At school I was one of the top students, especially towards the end. But I never had a proper reason for trying. I just realised I could be successful and wanted to make sure I was. Nowadays, things aren't the best. I have zero people in my life and despite working jobs 25 days of a month I still can't save the majority of what I earn. I don't think it's too important though, working so much has helped with my confidence, leadership and adaptability.

Welcome

Maxkaz

Bronze Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
197%
Jul 19, 2023
Israel

Hey, man, nice to meet you.

We are all here about entrepreneurship and it is interesting and fulfilling. Have you read the books?

Also we play a nice game here. We take a person`s post and count the "I" and "my"there as opposed to "value to others" and synonims. Gives you a nice estimation of a mindset of a person and a chance of success. You have like 15 "I"s and nothing about value. Read the books by MJ, they are really good at fixing this in no time :)

Which area of business are you looking at?

TheBigMan

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
50%
Apr 27, 2024
Hey, man, nice to meet you.

We are all here about entrepreneurship and it is interesting and fulfilling. Have you read the books?

Also we play a nice game here. We take a person`s post and count the "I" and "my"there as opposed to "value to others" and synonims. Gives you a nice estimation of a mindset of a person and a chance of success. You have like 15 "I"s and nothing about value. Read the books by MJ, they are really good at fixing this in no time :)

Which area of business are you looking at?
Hey thanks for your reply.

Been reading Unscripted and am over halfway through it. But you are right on that comment.
Well to start with work, I make sure to put in the effort to do my best as that makes everyone's lives easier. Especially when it's busy I can pull through for others.

I've been making YouTube videos for a couple of months, after numerous channels given up on, and this time I've got a small following with daily comments. They seem to like that it's something different to the norm whilst being funny. (There were complaints when I made a fast paced video so I learnt to tone it down). With this I also haven't had to be offensive or be especially immature which a lot of "different" comedy channels like to be. I hope to be able to make something big and inspire a new wave of entertainment.

On the side I have been thinking about street vending as I've enjoyed doing beer hawking jobs. I was thinking selling water bottles but I'm not so sure yet. Currently it's just a thought that will be visited continuously.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

More Intros...