The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Social Media Automation and Twitter Edutainment

Social media marketing, advertising, and growth

Christiano

Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
196%
Sep 3, 2015
Dallas
During my quest to expand my knowledge and content quality for my management consultancy firm, I began to focus more on marketing automation. Huge potential with fantastic scalability IF executed properly. Mostly I see spam.

While we all think of email as the means to execute marketing automation strategy, I realized there's a lot of people who don't know that marketing automation exists for social media as well.

People are increasingly interacting with bots. From fake accounts created on Facebook to circumvent terms and conditions for Facebook advertising, faulty LinkedIn profiles to build connection accounts in preparation for mass InMails or Twitter interactions now automated, I don't know how much people realize this exists today.

In an effort to bring this to light, I took the liberty in applying my understanding in the real world and got some screenshots to write an article.

For those interested in learning more about this while being entertained at the same time, here is the article I wrote on:

Twitter and Automation

Twitter_Conveyor_Belt.png

For those interested in pursuing Twitter automation, these are the two tools I am aware of:

Socedo

Moz - FollowerWonk

Both will run you about $100/month from what I remember. Thought I'd help level the playing field a bit for the new guys since there's so much to learn out there.

Please let me know what you think and happy to answer any questions to the best of my ability.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.