The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Quality vs. Quantity

Kinsey6287

Blazin Fast!
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
50%
Nov 2, 2009
The age old question that could be applied to more subjects than any man can think of.

Quality vs. Quantity

Here is the dilemma:
I am in the final stages of my start-up e-biz and I want to grasp as many clients as possible, but would also like to give people the best results. So that is where the question come in; Quality or Quantity??

Here are my figures: at the least $155 per month per client if I want every client in our region to make themselves available to the public.

Or, $325 per month per client to only the higher profile clients who probably already get themselves out to the public more than enough compared to the "little guy".

If I do every client possible for less I may make more in the long run due to more clientele. However, they may not be the best choice for the public that will be viewing the website and making a very important decision on who to choose.

Just to clear things up I am doing a listing type website that lists businesses in a particular niche that is very much sought after in these tough economic times.

So do I give the public the best choices possible, but fewer, and probably more expensive to them,..... Or do I list all the businesses in this particular niche and just let the public decide what is best for them?

Loaded questions I know, ..... I have had a few bottles of wine already today, and its only 5:35. Damn x-mas parties. lol

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Knightsman

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
6%
Sep 14, 2009
South Carolina
Quality should always win. You might make a lot at first, but your business will dwindle if your customers lose interest form a low quality product. IMO

Kinsey6287

Blazin Fast!
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
50%
Nov 2, 2009
Why not quality AND quantity?

List them all, but add a rating system.

Wow, great minds think alike.

After a night of thinking and sleeping on it, we just implemented this into the site.

Now clients can choose a "Basic Membership" where they get listed and have their own page with all contact info as well as a link to their own webpage.

And I also came up with a "Featured Membership" where they will have their Web Banner posted on the front page of our site (revolving between clients) as well as a lot of other perks.

The basic clients pay the $155 a month and the Featured clients pay $325 a month for the added exposure.

Now,... Its time to go sell!!!! Wish me luck!! We are hoping to have 10 clients by the end of the first month.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Knightsman

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
6%
Sep 14, 2009
South Carolina
I was thinking the same thing haha, and didnt post it in my post. Im a slacker.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.