The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Need a paid subscription plugin

healthstatus

Gold Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
147%
Apr 11, 2011
Indianapolis, IN USA
I hope some of you supplement folks can help. I am looking for a wordpress plugin that I can configure to take money for a subscription from authorize.net and paypal. There is no member area, just fill in the form, choose the subscription option (option a or b) and term (monthly or annual) and member details. We can write our own, but it just seems that too many people need something like this for it not to be already written.

Everything I have looked at seems to just protect content or give access to a protected section of the site. WooCommerce, plus a plugin or two will do it, but I was hoping for simpler.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

eliquid

( Jason Brown )
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
519%
May 29, 2013
you really can't go wrong with the membership plugins like

• wishlist member
  • woocommerce
  • DAP
  • amember
  • optimize member
Just because they do more, doesn't mean you shouldn't use them.

Are you wanting to go simpler to save money? Just buy one of the above and don't use the content protection functionality.

Im not sure which the above can use Auth.net though.

healthstatus

Gold Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
147%
Apr 11, 2011
Indianapolis, IN USA
you really can't go wrong with the membership plugins like

• wishlist member
  • woocommerce
  • DAP
  • amember
  • optimize member
Just because they do more, doesn't mean you shouldn't use them.

Are you wanting to go simpler to save money? Just buy one of the above and don't use the content protection functionality.

Im not sure which the above can use Auth.net though.

We have amember, reporting leaves a lot to be desired, having all members use their login system to get full integration is a bit of a pain. Bloated plugins slow down page loads. Price isn't an issue on this. With all the supplements, monthly box in the mail and similar type programs, seemed like there would be something tailored for this sort of thing.

eliquid

( Jason Brown )
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
519%
May 29, 2013
There is, but it isn't a plugin.

Going outside of plugins, the solutions for this ( because I have done it in the past with a supplement in the diabetic niche ) is using:

• Ultracart
  • Limelight
  • M57
  • Transgrade ( not sure if still in business )
  • OrangeCRM

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

AndrewNC

Limitless
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
433%
Nov 14, 2011
I use Ultracart and it integrates with both authorize.net and paypal. It's not wordpress, but a simple html link can link from wordpress to checkout pages.

I use it with amember for my membership site, but it was recommended to my by people selling health supplements. My favorite feature for ultracart is the use of one-click upsells which I don't think work the same way on paypal alone.

I just sent a message to a wordpress plugin developer I know linking to this thread. Perhaps he will reach out to you and build something custom for this need.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.