The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Most beneficial college classes for your fastlane journey.

A detailed account of a Fastlane process...

kytro360

Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
112%
Sep 28, 2016
Psychology was pretty good when I took it but you have to actively be asking yourself "Okay, how could I use this specific theory or experiment to help me get more customers?". I enjoyed public speaking a lot too. Taught me to not give as many F*cks, and it helped polish my speaking skills.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

DedicatedLester

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
106%
Sep 3, 2015
Symbolic Logic - taught me how to think for myself and how to correctly transfer skills from one area of expertise to another.

Independent research - how to apply rationality and the scientific method get solutions to personal/business problems.

DaveC

Bronze Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
166%
Oct 15, 2012
Chicago, IL
Psychology was pretty good when I took it but you have to actively be asking yourself "Okay, how could I use this specific theory or experiment to help me get more customers?". I enjoyed public speaking a lot too. Taught me to not give as many F*cks, and it helped polish my speaking skills.

Yes psychology was a terrific class too....its unbelievable how many sales/business tactics have their root in psych concepts....(sunk cost, foot in door technique, confirmation bias, etc....)

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

hellolin

Bronze Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
117%
May 27, 2015
To me, it was actually an ethics class. The professes who taught the class was great, she listed many different ethical theories, including Ayn Rand's ethical egoism and objectivism, also many other left or right leaning ethical theories. What she made me do was to write papers discuss each one of them, and showing us the pros and cons of each. I went into this class thinking by taking this class, I will finally be able to tell what is right or wrong, what is black or white from this world. After I finished the class, I understand that there is no such thing as right or wrong, black or white, it's all grey, only right or wrong is pretend to the situation that moment is in. This freed me from restrict me to have to think in a certain way, follow a certain belief...etc. Now I read all kinds of books, left or right, black or white, right or wrong, I read them all and evaluate the pros and cons of each according to my own situation at this very moment.

nradam123

Silver Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
165%
Mar 14, 2016
Learn finance and accounting because they are the languages of business.
I am self learning it now but it will be great if you can elect them in college man.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.