The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Just a guy from Warsaw, Poland

jarecki

Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
152%
Jun 22, 2013
Warsaw
Hey All, I can't credit myself to be an entrepreneur, cause I've never made a break-even on my ventures, so let's say I'm a beginner. I'm in my twenties, eager to earn, ready to learn. Had my first mistakes, even got funded (just with an idea, lol) started couple of businesses, took some lessons.

If you're from Poland, feel free to reach out.

Cheers

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Tony Nguyen

Action is the foundational key to all success.
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
90%
Mar 21, 2014
Welcome @jarecki to the the fast lane forums! tell us more about yourself :)

rogen

Bronze Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
132%
May 27, 2013
-
Hey! welcome to the forums! You made A LOT of progress, you had some money it seems like you're closer to success than 99%!
Also just like @Tony Nguyen I would like to to hear more about your journey, how you got your idea funded? Was it on kickstarter, or you had investor?

Cheers :)

jarecki

Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
152%
Jun 22, 2013
Warsaw
Hey @pkom79 nice to hear Polish people doing great in the US :) I'm thinking about emigration, so maybe we'll meet in person in couple of years.

@Tony Nguyen @rogen - there's not so much of a story :) Couple of years ago I was interested in making some money on forex, I went straight on real account instead of demo, lost half of the depo. Then I traded on demo, with ups and downs, when I realized I'm still trading my time for money, even virtual. I wanted to make a system that makes money without my constant supervision, so I've set a ultra-ghetto auto-trading system. I worked for a month, and lost most of the money :)
Then there was a "trip" with entrepreneurship when I was invited to become a general manager of a little startup company - not a big deal, but then it was like I was on top of the world - I still remeber planning on buying BMW 6 series when I was "jacking off" to income projections. I made then almost every mistake that a business owner can make. Ended up in fiery divorce with that person, but we're on a good foot and still in touch.
I restarted an idea with another person, I've "got funded" - he promised to cover the expenses, I was going to do the most of the work and we split 50/50. Worked like a charm, but in my dreams only. We made a little profit, then discontinued our partnership.

Just a short note, not planning on writing a biography.

Cheers

Jimmyy

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
98%
Dec 19, 2013
I spent a few months living in Krakow last summer and absolutely loved it, cool place and great people. One thing that stood out to me though was that the locals seemed like they had no business sense whatsoever. You'd be walking down the high street and there'd be people advertising for a Thai massage parlour...but it would be like some 50 year old sweaty tramp, with a massive beer belly under a tight white T-shirt, with 'Thai-Massage' written on it :hilarious: My favourite burger bar was on a sidestreet, in a tiny carpark, around the corner, tucked behind an outbuilding. Haha that kind of non-advertising was just everywhere. I always felt like setting up shop out there would be like shooting fish in barrel. What are the business laws like out there, do they make it easy for people getting started?

Formless

Gold Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
267%
Oct 27, 2013
Greetings from 'Originally-North-Poland-But-Now-Southwest-UK'.

jarecki

Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
152%
Jun 22, 2013
Warsaw
I spent a few months living in Krakow last summer and absolutely loved it, cool place and great people. One thing that stood out to me though was that the locals seemed like they had no business sense whatsoever. You'd be walking down the high street and there'd be people advertising for a Thai massage parlour...but it would be like some 50 year old sweaty tramp, with a massive beer belly under a tight white T-shirt, with 'Thai-Massage' written on it :hilarious: My favourite burger bar was on a sidestreet, in a tiny carpark, around the corner, tucked behind an outbuilding. Haha that kind of non-advertising was just everywhere. I always felt like setting up shop out there would be like shooting fish in barrel. What are the business laws like out there, do they make it easy for people getting started?
No, the law is very "user-unfriendly" in all kinds of way, including relativity of comprehension of law, the government officers taking advantage is usual.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

More Intros...