The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Job Loss ideas [Some Great Ideas for Generating Cash When Needed]

Idea threads

Stubbers

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
104%
Feb 27, 2014
Borington, Ontario
Great ideas guys! @zen******* I can relate to Henry whom you mentioned in your report (don't follow the link in the report it's now NSFW) I started window cleaning after Googles panda got let out, and am slowly into other niches.

A few more options

Gutter brightening - several products that wipe away the hard to remove grime, can make $1.50 per linear foot
Window caulking - tough to remove sometimes but with the right tools an easy $50-70 per window
Smoke alarm replacement - should be done every 7-10 years
Screen repair- fix broken screen doors or windows

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

NVaz

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
112%
Jul 24, 2013
Lisbon, Portugal

Geeko

Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
73%
Jul 19, 2014
.reclaimed pallet wood. I can get pallets for free..found plans for chairs, sitting benches, storage units, etc. They sell for a good price.

Problem with wood pallets is that they are very rough. Alot of sanding is needed because the company that makes them, makes them for the purpose of storage. Not sure how a clear coat would work. Also are a pain in the a$$ to de-nail.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Geeko

Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
73%
Jul 19, 2014
What type of pricing should i be setting for pressure washing?
I live in a very nice and wealthy neighborhood if that matters. Any help would be appreciated, trying to get some start up funds

Sent from my SGH-S730M using Tapatalk

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.