The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Lebron

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
33%
Jun 13, 2011
Southern Florida
Loved the book, and I'm enjoying MJ's posts to YouTube. True nuts and bolts stuff: brutally honest, eye-opening and inspiring. Got the Kindle version after listening to the interview with Pat Flynn, of SmartPassiveIncome.com. My own small business is moving ahead. I'd like to grow faster, but perhaps that's a common complaint.

I must confess, however, that I haven't yet found a way to benefit from this forum. I've stopped by, read a post or two at random, that's it. I believe all my contacts here have been through MJ's Facebook page. I just read "Do you have a business card? I'm all out," and it describes my situation. I still don't have a web site or a business card, but I've been cashing in those checks when they come in.

Still, I can't help feeling there must be more to this forum than reading someone's post and saying, "Yes, that's right." Am I missing something? Is there a "Start Here" page I'm not seeing? Of course, I could post more. Any suggestions will be appreciated.

Kuhzaam

PARKED
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
0% - New User
Nov 15, 2011
Great book, MJ! Such an eye opener and paradigm-shifter. To me, one of the most eye opening points, is the need to distinguish between which authors have made their fortune from their financial philosophies, versus which ones have made their fortune from WRITING about financial philosophies. After having read so many other books and resources that have supported the slow-lane approach to personal finance, your book has definitely provided me with a dose of healthy skepticism when it comes to the "traditional" philosophies that we have all learned over the years. So thank you!

Whole Paradigm

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
66%
Nov 15, 2011
MJ,

I read the book in a couple of days. Then read it again. Not only is the information useful, I also find comfort in it being that I relate so much to your early feelings and struggles. I'm confident that this book is the most helpful/useful of any business book I've read, and I assure you I own thousands. See you in the FastLane soon.

Cory Stacy
Phoenix,Arizona

suxes2005

PARKED
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
0% - New User
Sep 5, 2011
Now that there are a several thousand copies out there, this is the thread to let me know that you've read the book. If you read the book, post here and you will get an icon under your screenname and additional forum privileges. (Private forum, more PM storage, etc.) Thanks, MJ
I've read the book and all i can pick from the book is what it teaches about education and also how to be self employed plus chosen what passion over chosen what people wants! Aal Izz Well

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

spanishpoet

PARKED
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
0% - New User
Jun 7, 2011
Now that there are a several thousand copies out there, this is the thread to let me know that you've read the book. If you read the book, post here and you will get an icon under your screenname and additional forum privileges. (Private forum, more PM storage, etc.)

Thanks, MJ

I read the book. :)

Clenjamin

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
13%
Nov 13, 2011
NY
Read it, thanks MJ for opening my mind hopefully I can do something with the knowledge.

Patricia_H

PARKED
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
0% - New User
Jul 18, 2011
I've read The Millionaire Fastlane . I actually own two copies; Kindle-version and hard copy. I never want to be without it ;-)

Thanks for writing the book, it is a life-changer.

marlitamc

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
6%
Nov 13, 2011
Toronto
Just finished the book today! Already tweeted about how fabulous it was earlier this week, and you replied to my tweet, MJ :)

I've recommended the book to a work colleague, and we have frequent discussions about it. Also recommended it to my best friend and an entrepreneur at a breakfast meeting this week. We were listening to a Fastlaner speak.

Cheers, marlitamc
@HealthyWallet

Chris Westlund

PARKED
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
0% - New User
Nov 17, 2011
Hi MJ,

You've definately set a new standard with this book. Every page is inspirational in and of itself. Great job man, You've truly earned the fastlane life.

MJ DeMarco

I followed the science; all I found was money.
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
447%
Jul 23, 2007
Utah
For everyone that posted the kind comment, thank you. Icons added.

mlangley

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
26%
Oct 27, 2011
New Hampshire
Read it and was so happy to read that I was already making the right moves to get me to the Fastlane. Thanks so much for the book and forum MJ!

Harli87

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
3%
Oct 4, 2011
Huddersfield, UK
Hello, I've returned to the forum after reading the book. Great stuff...the business bible is what I call it. Will be referring to it on a regular from now on. Cheers MJ!

JoMaC

PARKED
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
0% - New User
Nov 28, 2011
Read the book!

What a joy it was reading, and what a joy it will be executing it!

vielera

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
19%
Nov 2, 2011
California
I have read this book a few times since purchasing it! It is my all time favorite book out there! I go back to it often for reference on different things or when I have a new idea, to make sure it is in step with all the commandments. Overall it has really confirmed the road that I am already on, and now I am more assured than ever that I am not crazy. :)) Before reading the book I always felt there was something more to life. I don't want to work for someone until I'm 65 and hope to retire wealthy. Whenever I would try to tell people that I choose to be self-employed and what I do, they looked at me as if I were crazy! Oh how many times have I had to listen to other people tell me that I am doing it all wrong. That I need to get a job or else I won't be able to retire. That if I don't have a real job I am losing out on retirement and good benefits. I laugh every single time. I am building websites that will provide passive income, freedom, and the lifestyle I dream of. Your book has empowered me even more to strive for success and to achieve total freedom of my life. Thank you MJ!

D

DeletedP 7694

Read the book and really liked it!

For me, the real value was in the latter half of the book as I was already convinced of the Fastlane path and had taken a few baby steps towards it. TMF helped re-affirm that I am on the right way.

The book is absolute gold for those who have somehow convinced themselves that corporate life is the way to go and for some reason, is more secure and rewarding. It will help open their minds to entrepreneurship and push them out of their comfort zones to look beyond what they've been doing.

I just wished that MJ had written a little more on 'how to/advice/tips' for those who are already entrepreneurs, but that perhaps would have been a very long read.

Thanks!

Last edited by a moderator:

gooch228

PARKED
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
0% - New User
Dec 1, 2011
long island, ny
reading now

Had this book on my wishlist for a while and bought it on my kindle fire. Very good read and motivational. I had to close my "small" business last year and i have been in a funk ever since. I am not even done with the book and already i am taking steps to start my fast lane business.
Thanks for the book

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.