The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success
  • SPONSORED: GiganticWebsites.com: We Build Sites with THOUSANDS of Unique and Genuinely Useful Articles

30% to 50% Fastlane-exclusive discounts on WordPress-powered websites with everything included: WordPress setup, design, keyword research, article creation and article publishing. Click HERE to claim.

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

I've Married Recycling and Investing

Anything related to investing, including crypto

Chuferd

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
13%
Oct 5, 2011
Indianapolis
Please visit Smalltimerecycling.com This link takes you to the about us page, but if I could humbly request that you click on home an read my blogposts they are central to the new theme of my site and are the story of my short investing career. If you have visited before, please stop in again and feel free to leave a comment. I will be adding a new logo soon and doing some remodeling to the site. Thank you for your time.

Bradley J. Voight

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

rkmalo1

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
129%
Sep 14, 2012
Chicago
Hey Bradley,

I like the idea of site and think you can do well with it. I know there is a big-time market for this.

Some critical advice ...

You need cleaner website ASAP. It's a mess. I see this website and I think "opportunity" - for me to do a much better job. I wouldn't b/c you're a forum member but you get the point.

I would start by getting rid of the ads. There's a ton of info out there on the internet and this forum about developing a clean looking site. I think you can make something up that's cleaner in an afternoon.

Not sure if you were looking for feedback but those were my initial thoughts.

Good luck!

Mrs. BRKb

Gold Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
142%
Apr 27, 2008
USA

Chuferd

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
13%
Oct 5, 2011
Indianapolis
I am aware. I have spent zero money on this deal but now I am willing to spend a little now to clean up the site. Thank you very much for your feedback. I am a copy and paste web builder coding has eluded me. I'll kick around some new formatting, but come to think of it I have a brother in law who designed this site Drivenrestorations.com

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Chuferd

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
13%
Oct 5, 2011
Indianapolis
Thank you for you feed back I have been working more on the content and purpose of the site and notta on the appearance. I will get on the site cleanup tonight.

SeanKelly

Bronze Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
63%
Aug 8, 2012
So you recycle various items for a few cents a piece and then use that money to learn how to invest?

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.