The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Is there anyone here who doesn't care about material things?

Anything related to matters of the mind

EastWind

Bronze Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
34%
Oct 31, 2009
USA
Purley motivated to make hundreds of millions JUST CUZ you want to know you can do it.

Don't care about the lambos, ferrari, diamonds, shiny and expensive things?

I notice that I only want things when I can't afford them, but the sooner I can afford them, I don't care for them. I want money and more money, I hoard money. I find myself lately, just wanting lots of it, cuz I just do it. GREED, SUCCESS? I guess you can say those are what's driving me now. Not really caring about lambo, ferrari none of that shit. If I bought it, it would be just so a few selective peeps I hate could slit their wrists out of jealousy. If I hit $10 million today, most likely, I do pick me up a used Lexus 98-00 LS400 or 01-06 LS430.

anyone who doesn't care about the ferrari, lambo and more material things here? :) what do you care about?

I want more TIME and FREEDOM, to do whatever the hell I want to. Travel, Family, Friends, and to Learn.

SECURITY - not to every stress about anything that money can solve, bills, legal problems, or whatever money can buy.

HAPPINESS - security, more time, freedom is a good beginning to happiness. :)

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Cat Man Du

Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
9%
Jul 30, 2007
*******************FREEDOM********************* Says it all!

Gymjunkie

Silver Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
50%
Jun 17, 2009
I am ALL for freedom. It's most important thing, but making money is part of it and some material things too, I can admit that. I definitely want to be able to support my family very well and buy Shelby Mustang( car of my dreams).

randallg99

Bronze Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
13%
Aug 9, 2007
NJ
a few years back my younger (by 10 yrs) cousin was happy to hit the jackpot in his biz and after he hit a goal, he entitled himself to a brand new date rolex that he had to show everyone at the gathering.

When he came around to show me I congratulated him achieving his goal and was sincerely happy for him. but in the back of my mind I knew I could afford dozens of them via cash on hand while I wore a dinky a$$ swatch. (now I wear a tag, but that was given to me as a present from in-laws)

I like nice things. I like nice hotels when I travel, and I like good quality products, i.e. furniture, cars, steaks, my wife ;) etc. but I won't just throw money at jewelry, clothes or tech gizmos just "because"

but you hit another interesting point, you want to have time and freedom to enjoy yourself. And I can't argue with that because that's probably the most important thing you can use and you can never get back once you use that moment in time.

if you get a lambo and lose it due to financial constraints you can always get it back. but if you lose your health, well then you can't use that lambo anymore....

when I was 30 something, this was a hard lesson to learn. Now that I am almost 40, I really can see the light and hear Mick Jagger singing "shine the light on you...."

cash is king. period.

Russ H

Gold Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
21%
Jul 25, 2007
Napa Valley, CA
a few years back my younger (by 10 yrs) cousin was happy to hit the jackpot in his biz and after he hit a goal, he entitled himself to a brand new date rolex that he had to show everyone at the gathering.

When he came around to show me I congratulated him achieving his goal and was sincerely happy for him. but in the back of my mind I knew I could afford dozens of them via cash on hand while I wore a dinky a$$ swatch. (now I wear a tag, but that was given to me as a present from in-laws)

I like nice things. I like nice hotels when I travel, and I like good quality products, i.e. furniture, cars, steaks, my wife ;) etc. but I won't just throw money at jewelry, clothes or tech gizmos just "because"

but you hit another interesting point, you want to have time and freedom to enjoy yourself. And I can't argue with that because that's probably the most important thing you can use and you can never get back once you use that moment in time.

if you get a lambo and lose it due to financial constraints you can always get it back. but if you lose your health, well then you can't use that lambo anymore....

when I was 30 something, this was a hard lesson to learn. Now that I am almost 40, I really can see the light and hear Mick Jagger singing "shine the light on you...."

cash is king. period.

Yeah, I have a Rolex Presidential (solid gold).

I looked at it a year ago. I think.

Sits in the basement ins a box. Prolly should move it to the safe deposit box.

I wear a $10 digital watch.

Drive a newish Mustang convertible that we bought w/cash (we bought it used, w/15K miles on it).

Own 3 other convertibles. Haven't been driving them much. Prolly should sell at least one or two of those.

For me, it's all about quality of life.

FREEDOME and TIME are biggies.

So is GOOD HEALTH.

And FAMILY & FRIENDS.

The toys?

They're fun.

But they're just toys.

They don't come close to the other stuff.

But I agree w/the OP-- there were lots of things I wanted, until I could afford them.

Then, they didn't seem as important. :shruggie:

There's a lesson there.

-Russ H.

lightweight99

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
11%
Nov 13, 2009
Kentucky
Yep! I think its the hype and having such toys draws attention and admiration which is why everyone wants such things.

I can say from experience that owning the toys just fades out. What it comes down to is the freedom, ability to do what you want when you want.

I came into some money and purchased a used 05' sti. Before I drove a 98' vw beetle which was on its last leg but by no means was buying a sti necessary. I could have bought an 05' civic for 15,000 less then what I paid. Although I love the car, its safe, and reliable for the weather conditions where I am located, I still cannot justify the purchase. In my eyes it was a lesson learned, thankfully at a relatively young age and not too pricey as I still have a substantial amount.

Its about the freedom

lightweight99

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
11%
Nov 13, 2009
Kentucky
on a side note, I can say there is something to be said for those that no longer desire the toys and fame and all the BS. In my opinion, when it comes down to that point, its about giving back to the people, helping others, and that is where wealth becomes a byproduct.

biophase

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
474%
Jul 25, 2007
Scottsdale, AZ
You know I was going to make a long post about this. I was thinking about it as I went to sleep a few nights ago. I realized that there are certain parts of my life that I just love. And they really having nothing to do with material things or money directly.

One of them is crawling into bed at night and never setting my alarm clock. I also love that fact that I wake up in the morning when I wake up. I like being able to go on many vacations per year.

In fact, money doesn't motivate me at all anymore. In fact, I find that when I concentrate on the bottom line in my businesses I really hate them. But when I concentrate on customer satisfaction, I like working on them alot more.

This Xmas my stores are doing really well. I try to help all parents get exactly the correct present for their kids. This means answering calls on Saturday and Sunday. And sometimes suggesting a product with low or no margin, eating some shipping costs so it shows up before Christmas, figuring out how to send something without the kids knowing who its from, it's these little things that take alot of time and honestly are horrible if you consider ROI. But it's what I enjoy.

I don't think that I'm materialistic, but if I had the money I probably would get a nice car and a big house and whatever I could afford. While I don't feed a need to show off, it does feel good once in a while to go cruising around to nice places with nice cars and sort of living like a big shot for a night. Just ask MJ about the night we spent over $100 valet parking our cars. Of course he had to pay more than me. :)

CarrieW

Gold Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
41%
Nov 12, 2007
suburbs of savannah in Ga
I could care less about 99% of material things. reguardless Of how much money I make or have I wont be the one with the new clothes and handbag n shoes in a fancy new car. just so not me...

My why is definatley not to have lots of nice things people would be jealous of. My why is to take care of my family well so they dont have to worry about anything ever again.

MJ DeMarco

I followed the science; all I found was money.
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
446%
Jul 23, 2007
Utah
I can understand why to the cursory reader people might construe Fastlane to be about material things ... that's fine by me because it attracts a certain market that needs education. However, the centerpiece of my book is not material things (its actually a expose against materialism) but about freedom. FREEDOM, not stuff. Unfortunately, freedom costs money ... even if that freedom is defined by a 5 year old car and a small 3 bedroom home.

yveskleinsky said:
<rant>I was sitting around a campfire the other day talking with some people. The subject of money came up. One of the guys starts telling me how life is not all about money, and that money isn't even real--just a socially accepted mirage (which I suppose is quite true since we are on a fiat currency) and that he wants to be poor, as he doesn't want to be some corporate a**hole. This guy proceeds to tell me that he's left his life behind in order to find himself--so he's interning (for free) at this place in turn for room and board. Things have been hard since he had to leave his 4 year-old son behind--but he needed to find himself. After all life isn't about money, and all he wants is a little house and a horse, like what the neighbors have down the hill. Everyone around the campfire is nodding and commending this guy for being so enlightened. I comment that: A. I agree. Life is not about money, it's about time--so why are you throwing away 40 hours a week in pursuit of housing (not even money!)? B. To avoid money, knowing that it isn't real, seems neurotic at best. C. Money doesn't change people, it just makes them more of what they already are. D. That little house and horse down the hill are worth about $1.5 million. E. And let me get this straight, you abandoned your son to find yourself? ...and you aren't making a dime in the process? Who is subsidizing your journey of enlightenment, and the emotional and financial responsibility of your son you left behind? ...And just for the record I think you are a selfish prick.

Sorry for the rant--that conversation has been on my mind for a few days now. ...I've just run into a series of people lately who hate money and everything having to do with money, but they still want the end result= free time and to live their dream. ...I won't even get into how this conversation went when he introduced his politics. Suffice it to say, that we (not him) should all pay for this guy to have a little house and a horse and someone else to raise his son. ...Sorry. </rant>

kwerner

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
19%
Oct 4, 2007
He he he. Another of Yves rants. Where does she find these people? :)

PaulRobert

Gold Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
146%
May 15, 2009
New Jersey
I still care about the Lamborghini but it is not the most important thing to buy when I reach the faslane. I think the first thing one must do with their freedom, is to make sure that the money will not change you as a person. Many times, money changes people's attitudes, priorities, and egos. Always remember where you came from and that money does not make a person.
IMO, your bank account only tells how much money you have. It does not mean you are a good person or a bad person. What you do with that money is what tells others what kind of a person you are.

Material things are nice, but they are not there forever. Time spent with family, memories, and fun adventures last a life time. Money cannot buy you happiness, but it can provide you opportunities that you might of never experienced if you didn't have it. As others have stated, freedom is the ultimate reward of the Fastlane, not the toys.

mkzhang

Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
9%
Sep 30, 2009
If I didn't care about materialistic things I wouldn't be here. Money don't change who I am or my working ethics, it pushes me to excel and succeed now. I just want the money because my hobby is expensive, and my passion is teaching, and that pays... not too well. I really want to become a highschool teacher, but I need to be able to fund it heh.

If I am not materialistic I would prefer to work on a job, I really do enjoy the socializing environment, and enjoy the smaller things in life as compared to chasing bigger and bigger things. I like a modest house, a normal life just like the average Joe's, commuting to work, talk about ball games, complain about bosses etc. All without the pressure of being fired, or hating what I do, and plus having the benefit to drive a Ferrari or Lambo :p

hakrjak

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
7%
Sep 15, 2007
Colorado Springs
When I was in my early 20's -- Cars meant a lot to me, and I spent money I didn't have to aquire a nice newer BMW convertable -- Which ended up to be a valuable lesson to me in the end because that car probably ended up costing me about $15k over the $35k purchase price. Ever since then I drive an old reliable truck and don't much care about what kind of car is parked in my garage. It's simply not important -- It's to get me around and get the kids to school, and that's it. Having the Beamer didn't instantly propel me in life, and didn't increase my self esteem for more than a week. It helped me understand how childish pursuits like that really are. People with poor self-esteem and something to prove are the ones who feel the need to buy status symbols like that... Don't fall into their trap! If you want to buy a ridiculous car when you are rich, then do it because you want to -- not because you want to show off or prove something to the world.

The only other material thing I care about is a good sized house in an OK neighborhood. Has nothing to do with status -- I just need a big house for my kids and family to be able to spread out in, and I think having a big rec room saves you time and money in the end, because you can stay home and entertain yourself instead of going out every night.

Cheers,

- Hakrjak

Deege

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
26%
Oct 12, 2008
"Freedom isn't free
It costs folks like you and me
And if we don't all chip in
We'll never pay that bill
Freedom isn't free
No, there's a hefty fin' fee."

Its not about material things to me, finicial freedom and a place where my kids can grow up in a happy environment, and for them to be able to experience the world is all i care about. Oh, and stay healthy! =]

P.S. A nice truck would be okay to ;-)

Knightsman

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
6%
Sep 14, 2009
South Carolina
For me, I care more about providing for my family. Creating a better life for them than I had. My parents did their damnest to make sure my sister and I had what we needed, and they did a great job. But I hated seeing how hard it was on them year after year. The stress, and the hardships.
I want to be able to provide a life without worry of the next house payment, truck payment. Worry from my kids being afraid to ask for a pair of jeans they want, or to go on a field trip. Not wanting to see the pain in their parents face when they have to say no, when they wish they could say yes.

I want to make this money, not for me to buy things, but to buy a better life for my wife and future children. To allow them the ability to go to college if they wanted. To give my parents a better life for providing and working so hard to raise my sister and I.

Sure I might buy a nice Ferrari, but ive also been know to have money and not want to waste it, when I could need it later.

Rasmus

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
7%
Dec 10, 2009
I would like to tell all that material thing mean nothing to me. I respect the millionaires and billionaires who still live in small size house and drive a ordinary car.

But i would be lying if i said i was like that. I see lambos in my dreams!

lightning

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
35%
Aug 24, 2007
Northern, NJ
Great thread and some great responses as well guys! :) Ill throw in my own .02 as well:

Do you want to know the single biggest reminder to me that material posessions dont mean sh$#t when you dont have freedom? Ill give you a hint. It stays plugged in year round, and beeps at me at a set time M-F to ensure I get to work on time.

My ALARM CLOCK. Every single morning it goes off, I am reminded of the fact that I "HAVE TO" get to work in the morning to afford the mortgage payment on the house the alarm clock is plugged into. And every time it goes off, I remind myself just how much I want to break free of "HAVING" to set it each and every day.

To me, the biggest salary in the world dosent mean squat if it means that someone else will dictate how I have to spend my day. Now, notice in my statement above I quoted "HAVE TO" and "HAVING". That was done for a reason, because there is a BIG difference between "HAVING" to do something, and "WANTING" to do something.

I have no doubt I will "WANT" to get up early and hear that alarm going off, when I get to work from the comfort of my own home, and when I can hit snooze as long as I want. I have no doubt I will WANT to hear it go off when I have a business that needs my attention, and I know that 100% of my efforts to make it better will benefit ME in the future. That is the difference between "wanting" to do something, and "having" to because Im afraid of being reprimanded if I dont.

This thought process over the course of the last year has led me to alot of interesting developments. It has led me to ACTIVELY try and destroy ALL debt in my name, from my mortgage payments on 2 houses to anything and everything else. It has led me to consider selling my beloved car, a Dodge Viper RT/10 this spring, because I KNOW that just by owning it, I am slowing down my progress into the fastlane and the lifestyle mentioned above that I want more than ANYTHING.

Material posessions are a great reward or "side-effect" shall we say of success and being able to live exactly the way you want. In the end though, Id sell everything I own if it meant I would never be hungry, always have good company around, and be able to live modestly on MY terms (be it a modest home in NJ like I am now, or on a beach in the Maldive Islands relaxing with my feet in the sand). :)

LightHouse

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
163%
Aug 13, 2007
Northern VA
I am going to go off of my thoughts here after reading all the responses.

Besides LOL'ing at Yves's rant!

I find it funny that people shun materialism as if they do not want to be that stereo type. But isnt caring about what others think the same driving force behind "materialism"?

Yes I am driven by money, the value the money holds an enables me to acquire "things" or do "things" in my life. Freedom can come into play if you so choose, if you have neough to quit your job and want the freedom then do it.

But i find it funny the people say, "i'm not materilistic but i would get "xxx" car when i get rich. Really? How do you know you want that car? have you driven it, do you know you would enjoy it everyday... or do you just see it as the ultimate car for tracking and driving and yada yada all this BS?

I buy things that i enjoy everyday, I could care less what others think. If i like spending money on Ed hardy shirts because the colors, foils, and bedazzle beads on it make me proud to pump my fist in a club, then so be it. Someone else may view me as "materialistic" when in reality... i just enjoy the shirt.

Although me personally, i would never spend $70-100 on a shirt and bedazzle beads just aren't my thing.... LOL

hakrjak

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
7%
Sep 15, 2007
Colorado Springs
If i like spending money on Ed hardy shirts because the colors, foils, and bedazzle beads on it make me proud to pump my fist in a club, then so be it. Someone else may view me as "materialistic" when in reality... i just enjoy the shirt.

Although me personally, i would never spend $70-100 on a shirt and bedazzle beads just aren't my thing.... LOL

LOL I just joined a group on Facebook called, "Thanks to Ed Hardy I can recognize Douchebags right away!" haha

- Hakrjak

EastWind

Bronze Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
34%
Oct 31, 2009
USA
I don't shun material things or those who have em. I'm just saying, I'm not DRIVEN by it. I love nice things, I'm a pretty fly guy. When I write my success story, yall will see that I'm a lover of money.

JayKim

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
38%
Sep 4, 2008
Colorado Springs
LOL I just joined a group on Facebook called, "Thanks to Ed Hardy I can recognize Douchebags right away!" haha

- Hakrjak

LOOOL I've seen that group. I think facebook banned it.

Russ H

Gold Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
21%
Jul 25, 2007
Napa Valley, CA
Great thread and some great responses as well guys! :) Ill throw in my own .02 as well:

Do you want to know the single biggest reminder to me that material posessions dont mean sh$#t when you dont have freedom? Ill give you a hint. It stays plugged in year round, and beeps at me at a set time M-F to ensure I get to work on time.

My ALARM CLOCK. Every single morning it goes off, I am reminded of the fact that I "HAVE TO" get to work in the morning to afford the mortgage payment on the house the alarm clock is plugged into. And every time it goes off, I remind myself just how much I want to break free of "HAVING" to set it each and every day.

I have no doubt I will "WANT" to get up early and hear that alarm going off, when I get to work from the comfort of my own home, and when I can hit snooze as long as I want. I have no doubt I will WANT to hear it go off when I have a business that needs my attention, and I know that 100% of my efforts to make it better will benefit ME in the future. That is the difference between "wanting" to do something, and "having" to because Im afraid of being reprimanded if I dont.

This thought process over the course of the last year has led me to alot of interesting developments. It has led me to ACTIVELY try and destroy ALL debt in my name, from my mortgage payments on 2 houses to anything and everything else. It has led me to consider selling my beloved car, a Dodge Viper RT/10 this spring, because I KNOW that just by owning it, I am slowing down my progress into the fastlane and the lifestyle mentioned above that I want more than ANYTHING.

Lightning-

I remember being at a party in college complaining about just the same thing (this was 25-26 years ago). A guy looked at me and said, "Why not do what I do? Just wake up!"

I looked at him like he was nuts.

So I said the obvious: "How in the world do you WAKE UP!?"

He said, "I just do. I tell myself to wake up at 6, or 7, or whenever, and I do."

I thought about this for a bit.

Then I said, "When I stay up 'til 3 am studying, there's no way I'm gonna wake up in time for class."

Now it was his turn to look at me like I was nuts. "So, there's a way to solve that."

I thought about that. "Get to bed earlier?"

He nodded and smiled.

I thought about that.

A lot.

It made so much sense.

Getting more sleep meant I was going to be in better shape anyway. I knew it was better for me.

I would probably even o better on tests if I got a good night's sleep.

That party conversation changed my life.

From that day on, I didn't set my alarm.

I did oversleep a few times.

Learned how to leave the parties earlier.

I *did* wind up setting my alarm for early morning final exams.

But that was it.

I still do set alarms for early morning flights.

But in the past 25 years, I've only had to use an alarm clock about 30 times. Total.

That's it.

Changed my life.

-Russ H.

Merkin Man

Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
7%
Jul 25, 2007
Williamsville, NY

To me, the biggest salary in the world dosent mean squat if it means that someone else will dictate how I have to spend my day. Now, notice in my statement above I quoted "HAVE TO" and "HAVING". That was done for a reason, because there is a BIG difference between "HAVING" to do something, and "WANTING" to do something.

Material posessions are a great reward or "side-effect" shall we say of success and being able to live exactly the way you want. In the end though, Id sell everything I own if it meant I would never be hungry, always have good company around, and be able to live modestly on MY terms (be it a modest home in NJ like I am now, or on a beach in the Maldive Islands relaxing with my feet in the sand). :)

Lightning, I couldn't agree more --- and thank you for the post. My life is currently going through a transition of sorts - this post may as well have been written by me.

Rem

Silver Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
81%
Sep 14, 2009
Maine
I don't see anything wrong with materialistic things as long as you treat it as such. When you begin to worship the stuff as if it is your life then that's the problem. If you have enough money to afford toys then great. Personally I am not a big car person. Probably wondering what I am doing here then Haha - I am more of a home person. I want to put loads of money into my home and making it bigger, better, and so on... I picture myself reaching my goals and having a very large 15,000 sq ft home... all made out of stone... but driving a Toyota. When I envision where I want to be I don't ever put myself in that nice car. It's always in that nice house...

Boats, cars, traveling, you name it... if you can do it and it makes you happy then that is awesome.

Cat Man Du

Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
9%
Jul 30, 2007
Fredom is JUMPING out of bed in the morning, because YOU WANT TO!

kerofai

PARKED
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
0% - New User
Jan 1, 2010
Well what is money? How about interest and banks? It is key to freedoms and hopes for many and is more powerful than any law but has no real value. Most people exchange money for self esteem. They earn more and spend more because they define themselves in currency. They have no idea who they are and how they are being played by the system.

kerofai

PARKED
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
0% - New User
Jan 1, 2010
I definitely believe in minimalistic lifestyle. I reduced my material possessions exclusively to items of real practical value. I think its good to have the best you can but only if its truly useful. Living an efficient lifestyle is certainly my priority.

LondonLife

Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
35%
Jan 8, 2010
London
This is a hard one and got me thinking.

Historically my motivation has always been success. Money was always a way to gain more success to me. No more, no less. Money is obviously a side product of that success, and allows me to help those around me, enjoy myself and support whatever cause I see fit. That's the ultimate goal of money surely? To gain freedom to live life how you want to.

Nowadays I rarely if ever think about how much things cost. I don't buy them to show off or change peoples perceptions of me. But I do still buy things I enjoy. I own a DB9 for example. I didn't buy it because it was expensive, I purchased it because I liked it and I enjoyed it more than any other car I'd driven. If I enjoyed a car 1/10th of the price I would have got that instead.

So am I materialistic? I dunno. As I said earlier, money is a tool in living life how you want to. Material goods are a very small part of that lifestyle, not the primary motivation. After all there are only so many things you can buy, yet a million ways to enrich your life beyond them.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.