The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Introducing Myself: Michele from Italy

Michi49

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
271%
Oct 14, 2016
Hello Fastlane Forum community,

I hope you're all doing well.

My name is Michele, and I come from a small region in northern Italy. Currently, I work as a technical sales manager for a multinational company specialized in fertilizers and plant nutrition.

It's been quite some time since I started following and benefiting from this forum, but I must confess that I haven't always put into practice what I've read. I even took one of Rob's early web design courses, only to leave it halfway through and never really try to implement the teachings. However, I don't want to give the impression that I haven't done anything. On the contrary, I've thrown myself into a variety of activities, working hard until I reached the position I hold today.

Nevertheless, reflecting on my journey, I realize that my experience now allows me to see things from a more effective and 'real' perspective, if we can put it that way, compared to what I could only fantasize about before.

I'm here to share my experiences, learn from other community members, and, above all, make tangible progress toward my goals. I hope I can count on your support and guidance on this journey.

Thank you for giving me the opportunity to be part of this extraordinary community.

PS: Although I speak and understand English quite well, for convenience, I used ChatGPT to accurately translate into English.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

ALL$NTMC

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
85%
Sep 29, 2023
Hello Fastlane Forum community,

I hope you're all doing well.

My name is Michele, and I come from a small region in northern Italy. Currently, I work as a technical sales manager for a multinational company specialized in fertilizers and plant nutrition.

It's been quite some time since I started following and benefiting from this forum, but I must confess that I haven't always put into practice what I've read. I even took one of Rob's early web design courses, only to leave it halfway through and never really try to implement the teachings. However, I don't want to give the impression that I haven't done anything. On the contrary, I've thrown myself into a variety of activities, working hard until I reached the position I hold today.

Nevertheless, reflecting on my journey, I realize that my experience now allows me to see things from a more effective and 'real' perspective, if we can put it that way, compared to what I could only fantasize about before.

I'm here to share my experiences, learn from other community members, and, above all, make tangible progress toward my goals. I hope I can count on your support and guidance on this journey.

Thank you for giving me the opportunity to be part of this extraordinary community.

PS: Although I speak and understand English quite well, for convenience, I used ChatGPT to accurately translate into English.
Welcome

MJ DeMarco

I followed the science; all I found was money.
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
447%
Jul 23, 2007
Utah
It's been quite some time since I started following and benefiting from this forum

Welcome back, may I ask what is different this time? What's stopping another 8 years from passing by, only to say, "Wow, I'm still no better than I was when I last posted about this."

Thank you for the transparency.

NIK4658

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
187%
Aug 10, 2022
Italy
Thank you! It's nice to meet fellow countrymen on this forum! Which part of Italy are you from?

I'm also in the northern part of Italy, not too far from Bologna

Kevin88660

Platinum Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
117%
Feb 8, 2019
Southeast Asia

Michi49

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
271%
Oct 14, 2016
Welcome back, may I ask what is different this time? What's stopping another 8 years from passing by, only to say, "Wow, I'm still no better than I was when I last posted about this."

Hey Mj!!
first of all, thank you for everything you've done and for creating this community! It's an honor and a pleasure to be here!

Wow, though question!

So, eight years ago I was a totally different person: closed off and insecure. Since then, I've made huge personal strides.

One key to my transformation was diving into the real world, even if it meant being in a slowlane job. That forced me to face challenges that pushed me out of my comfort zone, leading to growth and adaptation. (Instead of just daydreaming about this or that idea that would make me rich, famous, and fabulous....lol)

Plus, hitting the gym was a game-changer for me. Regular exercise not only boosted my physical health but also improved my mental well-being. It taught me discipline, resilience, and boosted my self-confidence.

So yeah, I can definitely say that I own this change. I know the journey to change isn't always straightforward, but I'm determined to keep growing, learning, and adapting to whatever challenges come my way.

Hope it helps
Thank you for the transparency.

It's a pleasure! My English grammar is terrible, so it wouldn't be a pleasant experience to read my posts if I wrote them.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

More Intros...