The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Importer of Spices & Herbs

ToniLene

Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
87%
Sep 9, 2015
Hello All,

I'm searching for an Importer of Wholesale Spices & Dry Herbs. I'm particularly looking for wholesale Vanilla Beans(Madagascar, Tahitian, Indonesian, India, PNG).
The wholesalers I'm currently dealing with are not offering true wholesale prices. Can anyone lead me in the right direction? Thank you.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Leo Hendrix

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
61%
Apr 15, 2014
Hi, I am from PNG and into international trade, please contact me for further information.

Walter Hay

Legendary Contributor
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
401%
Sep 13, 2014
World citizen
Hello All,

I'm searching for an Importer of Wholesale Spices & Dry Herbs. I'm particularly looking for wholesale Vanilla Beans(Madagascar, Tahitian, Indonesian, India, PNG).
The wholesalers I'm currently dealing with are not offering true wholesale prices. Can anyone lead me in the right direction? Thank you.
Just a quick tip to help avoid confusion. You appear to be looking for an exporter, and you are the importer.

Also, if you are being offered prices that are obviously too high, it could be because you have let them know that you are a newbie. You need to come across as an established importer.
Regards,
Walter

ToniLene

Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
87%
Sep 9, 2015
Just a quick tip to help avoid confusion. You appear to be looking for an exporter, and you are the importer.

Also, if you are being offered prices that are obviously too high, it could be because you have let them know that you are a newbie. You need to come across as an established importer.
Regards,
Walter

Okay, thanks. I actually figured that out, just didn't come back to edit. I've found some good leads on Indiamart.com -they are so much better in response time and communication than Alibaba suppliers(that I've dealt with).

Last edited:

Walter Hay

Legendary Contributor
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
401%
Sep 13, 2014
World citizen
Okay, thanks. I actually figured that out, just didn't come back to edit. I've found some good leads on Indiamart.com -they are so much better in response time and communication than Alibaba suppliers(that I've dealt with).
Don't forget that verification of sellers on Indiamart is very poor, just like Alibaba, and status rankings are bought. Some of thsoe staus ranking bring with them as part of the paid package a free TrustSeal.

Even simple Verified Supplier badges are bought. I suggest you proceed with caution.

Walter

#nowhere

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
152%
Jan 29, 2016
Germany
Don't forget that verification of sellers on Indiamart is very poor, just like Alibaba, and status rankings are bought. Some of thsoe staus ranking bring with them as part of the paid package a free TrustSeal.

Even simple Verified Supplier badges are bought. I suggest you proceed with caution.

Walter

Hello Walter,

are you able to recommend other sourcing possibilities for india?

All the best and thank you in advance

#N

Walter Hay

Legendary Contributor
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
401%
Sep 13, 2014
World citizen
Hello Walter,

#N
If you have the latest version of my book (133 Pages) you will find 2 options for sourcing in India. See Chapter 19 Countries other than China.

You wrote previously about getting the update. If you don't have it yet, let me know.

Walter

Azure

Perpetual Motion
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
189%
Mar 12, 2016
Hello All,

I realise this thread is from 2015, but if you or anyone else happens to be interested in a viable source for Madagascar/Tahitian vanilla beans, or other spices for that matter(particularly black pepper), please do not hesitate to privately message me.

Kshatriya

Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
90%
Jul 13, 2014
Where am I?
Hello Walter,

#N
PM me your requirements. We've been delivering since 1989 highly aromatic spices that mesmerised the world for centuries and herbs that improved lives of millions of people for millennia.

Make sure to include the following in your message.
1. Which items do you want and respective quantities.
2. Which country would you like to import the products into.
3. Whether you want us to move through our partner freight forwarding agency or an agency you have booked.

#nowhere

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
152%
Jan 29, 2016
Germany
If you have the latest version of my book (133 Pages) you will find 2 options for sourcing in India. See Chapter 19 Countries other than China.

You wrote previously about getting the update. If you don't have it yet, let me know.

Walter

Hello Walter,

good to know that you've got in mind such things. great costumer service.

thank you

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.