The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

I'm a Sidewalker and it f-ing s*cks

masterneme

Silver Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
253%
Apr 13, 2015
Hi,

I'm writing from Barcelona (Spain).

This book... has changed my life! Well, not yet... but now it's on!

You see, a couple of years ago I arrived to this amazing city determined to become an NLP pro, brilliant hypnotist, to start an empire and change the world as the Master of the Universe.

I'm good, but soon I realized that in order to really make an impact and yeah get some monies, I couldn't continue exchanging my time for money.

I've been studying the marketing "gurus" for years, yet for some reason I didn't apply what they tought with the exception of a couple people. Something didn't feel right...

I decided to create some websites offering personal development courses and THEN was when I applied the techniques...

It's been a year since that and my situation right now is so f*cked up that I wouldn't know where to start to explain it.

Then someone recommended in another forum this book named "The Millionaire Fastlane " and I checked it out.

WHOOOAAAA!!!!

It really blew my mind, it took me just a couple pages to know that what I had in my hands was special, NO! not just special... OUTSTANDING!

Yes, I've been learning from wrong sources (paradox of practice), I mean, don't you find it amazing how much BS is in the market?

It's refreshing finding (FINALLY!) a no-nonsense approach to business and making money.

But even having learnt from sh*tty sources doesn't justify my HUGE lack of skills in wealth creation.

And going through the book let me discover all my faults.

Reading through I had a lot of mixed feelings, I was angry, sad, happy, tired, excited, all at the same time.

You know, sometimes you have an image and expectation about yourself until someone like DJ DeMarco wakes you up, and you realize that it was just a dream, all fantasy. And when you come back to reality is all messed up (FUBAR).

So yeah, I was screwing all up while putting a lot of effort into making it work, creating a loop.

I' know a lot about mindsets and stuff yet it wasn't until I read the book that I realized that I'm acting as a Sidewalker.

DAMN!

Or in other words, I was acting as a figurative Fastlaner, doing figurative Fastlaner things, messing things up non-stop and escalating the f-ed-up-ness with the hope of passing through because I was taking "massive action", when in reality I was doing what a money chasing Sidewalker does.

It was funny yet depressing discovering how many mistakes I've made but overall, an amazing relief.

Now I know better, and now I can act better.

Well, I'm glad that I not only read the book but registered here. It's so valuable surrounding yourself with the right people...

And I hope that I can share my experiences and expertise with you and that it can be helpful.

See you around.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

More Intros...