The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Hello!

User Power
Value/Post Ratio
0% - New User
Apr 21, 2024
Hello All! I wanted to introduce myself. I started my entrepreneur journey in late November of 2023. I started that by writing a book that will be published onto Amazon in late summer and I'm working on my 2nd story. I read MJ's TMFL (currently re-reading) and Unscripted . That has made me look at everything from a different perspective, opportunities are everywhere I go. My current task is this: I want to create a website that tracks flight prices to give the customer an easier and more helpful experience for travelling. I've done some research and read you need an API, which can be very costly going through Google or Amazon. Is there anyway I can create one myself? I'm not the most tech savvy (yet, but I will never stop learning) but I'd love to ease the anxiety people feel when booking flights and while giving them a cheaper option than say KAYAK or Expedia.

Thank you.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

More Intros...