The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Hello from Atlanta, Georgia, USA

thinslicer

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
98%
Aug 13, 2012
Atlanta, Georgia, USA
Hey all, I am a Pharm.D/MBA student with big dreams and aspirations. I have always dream about making money and acquiring millions, but never did enough research about the finer approaches to wealth that this forum has opened my eyes to in the past few weeks I've been lurking on here after reading MJ Secret Entourage interview. I have always thought that if you work hard (especially study hard in school via my Asian parents' philosophy), eventually success will find you. Well, now I know I have lots to learn, which is what I am planning on doing until I make it to the top! (I know, cliche much huh, but Ive been saying see you at the top so much since forever that I can't stop now until I do haha).

One thread that got me to sign up was this one:
https://www.thefastlaneforum.com/general-entrepreneurship-startup/31502-how-buy-ferrari-20k.html
I literally said wow, this is insane, I really need to learn more about this and similar fast lane strategies, it got me thinking real hard about the original direction I was heading into, which was:
Get good grades>good job> do well at job> save + invest > slow lane etc etc. :bgh:
So I vow to myself that I will do whatever I can to switch to the middle and eventually the left fast lanes in the fastest time possible.

Immediate goals: finish TMF and One Simple Idea, study more on app development, frequent forum, find small-time passive income opportunities with money from online poker and savings, learn how to make sacrifices to get to success faster, and exercise more.
2-5 year goal: work as part-time pharmacist, owns passive income ventures/franchises, decent entrepreneur experience for bigger projects later on, millionaire.
5-10 year goal: diverse portfolio with multiple streams of substantial income. UHNWI
30 year goal: 9 figures
Ultimate Life Goal: Happiness.........O and Billionaire Status
Ultimate Ultimate supercalifragilisticexpialidocious goal: Richest Vietnamese :icon_super:

Look forward to learning and participating in this inspring-information-packed forum with you guys!

Best,

Thinslicer

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.
Last edited by a moderator:

PatrickP

Gold Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
76%
Mar 16, 2012
I am in Atlanta too!

I am actually right outside your window watching you post on Fast Lane Forum.

Ok no not really but WELCOME!

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

More Intros...