The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Great Quotes by Robert Kiyosaki at a recent event

Anything related to matters of the mind

Likwid24

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
295%
Mar 26, 2011
Staten Island, NY
Robert Kiyosaki Quotes From The National Achievers Congress, Sydney 2011

“This is not a time to be poor, I think were pretty close to a depression but I think for some people this will be the best time ever. Look at that guy Zuckerberg, he’s a Multi-Billionaire already. So It’s going to get worse, but I think that’s a good thing for you guys. I’m not really religious but I don’t think God would put us in this situation unless there was an answer, and the answer is Entrepreneurship to get out of this mess.†– Robert Kiyosaki

“If you change your thoughts you can change your actions.†– Robert Kiyosaki
“Business is a relationship, you can’t make a good deal with a bad partner.†– Robert Kiyosaki

“If you wan to be rich the rule of thumb is to teach others how to be rich.†– Robert Kiyosaki

“Only lazy people use their own money….it takes more energy to get other people to invest in your own idea and to make it a success.†– Kim Kiyosaki

“The Bullshit they tell you about going to school is Bullshit.†- Robert Kiyosaki

“The poor, the unsuccessful, the unhappy, the unhealthy are the ones who use the word tomorrow the most.†- Robert Kiyosaki

“You can do anything you want, with the web today it’s never been easier to access world markets. If anybody says they don’t have money or they don’t have a job are a frickin loser, they want the government to take care of them.†– Robert Kiyosaki

Sometimes you win, sometimes you learn - Robert Kiyosaki

Stock markets are public markets, Entrepreneurs stay private – Robert Kiyosaki

‎â€If you are going tochange your tax you have to change your facts†– Tom Wheelwright, tax advisor for Kiyosaki

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

MediaMonty

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
20%
Oct 4, 2011
“Only lazy people use their own money….it takes more energy to get other people to invest in your own idea and to make it a success.” – Kim Kiyosaki

Totally disagree with this. It takes a lot more effort, energy and time to come up with your own money that you can spend on starting your own business.

Not only that, but it gives you more control over your business. More control = more fastlane.

Not saying that everybody should start saving their own money to start businesses, but going to investors for money isn't always the answer either.

damien275x

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
18%
Oct 18, 2011
I like him, and a lot of what he has to say. While he isn't very specific, that doesn't matter - you work out the specifics. I have a feeling he made a little bit of money in Real Estate, but the majority of his cash came from telling other useless sheep on how they can be rich (Then have them trot off to their cubicle the next day)

I have no problem with him charging thousands for his seminars. People are retards. Part of my strategy is to sell a book on how i got so rich once I am rich. Dividends, yo.

GTC1187

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
5%
Sep 21, 2011
Austin, TX
Kiyosaki has been exposed as a fraud by a credible news network.

Those quotes are laughable regardless.

Don't be a sheep.

GTC1187

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
5%
Sep 21, 2011
Austin, TX
Mark Zuckerberg is a winner in this down economy? Last I checked facebook was viral well before the recession started. This economy is going to make people with no investing or business experience rich?

Really?

A child in remedial classes could come up with more profound statements.

This brings to mind L.Ron Hubbard preaching of how the best way to get rich is to start your own religion, just before founding Scientology. And that religion involves aliens...scary stuff.

hrishikesh

PARKED
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
0% - New User
Sep 8, 2011
I read his book rich dad.. He is a big fraud. This book is 80% bullshit.

CarrieW

Gold Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
41%
Nov 12, 2007
suburbs of savannah in Ga
theres alot of people here who wouldnt be here without his books.

I am not advocating taking any of his seminars or anything but several of his books are very helpful in opening alot of peoples eyes to the financial side of life.

he is one of the better ones imo.

911Carrera

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
43%
Aug 1, 2011
Kiyosaki has been exposed as a fraud by a credible news network.

Those quotes are laughable regardless.

Don't be a sheep.
I think you're the sheep.

Robert K is a great author, Rich Dad Poor Dad is a great book, you don't have to apply his knowledge to real estate. I don't invest in real estates but I still find many ways to apply his knowledge. The guy is a fastlaner so he tries to make as much revenue as possible. What he's doing with his seminars is no different from what other self-help gurus do. I'm surprised at the flame he's getting on these boards because I would think that people on these boards would appreciate his insight. I would never pay for any of his seminars because I'm smart enough to get that info in cheaper ways. But if people are willing to pay for it, then why not do it. It's a business, he's not trying to save the world. This is a capitalist country, don't forget that.

There is a lot of sheep on this forum. Lots of wimps who can't think for themselves. They are afraid to disagree with any mods or respectable members on here. There is a big difference between respect and a$$-kissing. I had to get this off my chest. I hope I didn't make too many enemies from this post.

A

Anon3587x

There is a lot of sheep on this forum. Lots of wimps who can't think for themselves. They are afraid to disagree with any mods or respectable members on here. There is a big difference between respect and a$$-kissing. I had to get this off my chest. I hope I didn't make too many enemies from this post.

I used to argue with the mods and established members on this forum. This was until I came to the conclusion that they know what works, they think in terms of what works, and I could only speculate. So instead of being an immature lil turd that thinks they know better, I began to listen, and so far it has paid off. Respect can get one far in life.

Last edited by a moderator:

Giles

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
13%
Oct 11, 2007
I read his book rich dad.. He is a big fraud. This book is 80% bullshit.

I think Rich Dad Poor Dad should be compulsory reading in every high school. Its a good book that will open eyes. Once read and motivated however, keep reading books by other authors to further your knowledge.

911Carrera

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
43%
Aug 1, 2011
FU*K YOU! . ..

Nah, I'm kidding lol

I used to argue with the mods and respectable members here. This was until I came to the conclusion that they know what works, they think in terms of what works, and I could only speculate. So instead of being an immature lil turd that thinks they know better, I began to listen, and so far it has paid off.

That will work for you if you are in fact an "immature lil turd".
There is a difference between arguing for the sake of disagreeing and being a rebel when you don't know crap and arguing when you do know your shit. From your posts, it's best that you listen because you don't seem to know much.

I have learned from the respectable guys on here but I don't agree with all their point of views. Just because someone is financially successful doesn't mean all their methods of doing things and thinking are right. There are a million things you can do to get wealthy.

Runum

Legendary Contributor
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
101%
Aug 8, 2007
DFW, Texas

It's interesting you mentioned this. I, personally, have been keeping a low profile for many months now in order not to engage in confrontations with the new members. I am not sure which mods you are directing this comment to. Over the last 4 years I have had several disagreements and they usually end OK. I have also had several experiences with forum trolls that just want to stir the pot. You didn't make an enemy of me but I am not sure why the attitude.

911Carrera

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
43%
Aug 1, 2011
It's interesting you mentioned this. I, personally, have been keeping a low profile for many months now in order not to engage in confrontations with the new members. I am not sure which mods you are directing this comment to. Over the last 4 years I have had several disagreements and they usually end OK. I have also had several experiences with forum trolls that just want to stir the pot. You didn't make an enemy of me but I am not sure why the attitude.

If you think I'm a forum troll trying to stir the pot, you can ban me but I'm not sure you really feel that way. I'm just expressing my feelings about something I've been witnessing on this board since I joined. I'm not sure what you mean by attitude. I won't be posting here much anymore but this forum is good and I will check if every now and then.

H. Palmer

Silver Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
113%
Aug 12, 2011
Fastlane Metro
I did some deep research into Robert Kiyosaki. All in all I think he is an OK guy and most people can learn a lot from him.

More specifically, I found that his Rich Dad is a composition of three people:

. Richard Kimi (whose son is called Mike in Rich Dad Poor Dad, but the son's real name is Alan).

. Keith J. Cunningham (who had described the E, S, B and I types of people in seminars that were attended by Robert).

. Frank Crerie, who is called Peter in the book Rich Dad's Guide to Investing.

Anyone else have some thoughts about this?

A

Anon3587x

That will work for you if you are in fact an "immature lil turd".
There is a difference between arguing for the sake of disagreeing and being a rebel when you don't know crap and arguing when you do know your shit. From your posts, it's best that you listen because you don't seem to know much.

Hello there, Mr, I just had a therapy breakthrough and now I'm letting the world know how I REALLY feel.

Last edited by a moderator:

superleggera

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
94%
Apr 28, 2011
Mont Kiara, Malaysia
Code:
“If you wan to be rich the rule of thumb is to teach others how to be rich.†– [B]Robert Kiyosaki[/B]

That pretty much sums up the whole problem right there.

Rickson9

Gold Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
101%
Sep 4, 2010
Canada
Speaking for myself I became disinterested in Robert Kiyosaki when I realized that the 5 paragraphs of useful information in RDPD was actually everything he had.

He's a great salesperson and entrepreneur though. He can convince a dog to run away from steak.

Talisman

Bronze Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
89%
May 19, 2011
Australia
The book is very thin in actual content, but it tells an amusing story, regardless.

All I took from the book was "An Asset is something that makes you money". Good enough really, thanks Robert, all the best.

GTC1187

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
5%
Sep 21, 2011
Austin, TX
Wow, and I appreciate your weak assed stance after trying to screw my position. We'll see about your validity of argument after I get back from opening weekend of hunting season, bro.

Thanks,

Grant

P.S. Look at the legal advice forum Free Advice - Free Legal Advice and Answers to Law Questions from Lawyers, and Insurance Advice, Ratings and Quotes. in the starting a business section for an example of the hell I am about to bring you! ;)
I hate Kiyosaki and his loser a$$ advice...Now you will know why, except I'm posting from my phone.

Thanks,
Grant

hrishikesh

PARKED
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
0% - New User
Sep 8, 2011
I think Rich Dad Poor Dad should be compulsory reading in every high school. Its a good book that will open eyes. Once read and motivated however, keep reading books by other authors to further your knowledge.

Thats why I said 80%. The 20% opens your eyes about ratrace. But other 80% are bad advices which, if you followed a couple of years ago, you would be a$$ broke by now.

Likwid24

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
295%
Mar 26, 2011
Staten Island, NY
wow, and i appreciate your weak assed stance after trying to screw my position. We'll see about your validity of argument after i get back from opening weekend of hunting season, bro.

Thanks,

grant

p.s. Look at the legal advice forum free advice - free legal advice and answers to law questions from lawyers, and insurance advice, ratings and quotes. In the starting a business section for an example of the hell i am about to bring you!
I hate kiyosaki and his loser a$$ advice...now you will know why, except i'm posting from my phone.

Thanks,
grant

huh???

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.