The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Giant and Growing Company That Most of Us Miss

Gymjunkie

Silver Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
50%
Jun 17, 2009
There is a huge company that people underestimate and doesn't grasp the power of it... it can say 'Move over' to Google and Apple in the future and seriously control the ecommerce world... and it is Amazon. I think this company will grow amazingly and I think I will buy their stock when I can..

Here is a great post and slide-show about the size of Amazon (controls 1/3 of Ecommerce!!!!) and how they did it:

How Amazon Controls Ecommerce (Slides)

Holly molly...

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

cusiginzo

PARKED
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
0% - New User
Mar 21, 2011
I remember it was included in a list of sites predicted to fail in the late late 90's, how wrong they were! Great company by the way, definitely a long term stock to hold on to.

Gymjunkie

Silver Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
50%
Jun 17, 2009
Well they were kinda right, Amazon had 3 BILLION dollars in losses one year.. I mean wow... but they survived and now are in the position to dominate!

hatterasguy

Bronze Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
9%
Jul 29, 2008
I shop at Amazon all the time, they have a great selection, great prices, and treat their customers right.

I think they are going to eventually eat Walmarts lunch. Amazon is going to do for large brick and mortar retail what Netflix did to Blockbuster.

ir_dizzle

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
4%
May 2, 2011
San Diego, CA
I absolutely love Amazon. I remember when their stock was around $90/ share back in August; I knew it was a steal at the time and I was going to buy some but never did; now it's around $200!

I absolutely love their customer service - it's one of the best I've ever experienced from any business; web or B&M. I also love their reviews system... They're just a great company!

Flatlander

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
9%
Dec 28, 2010
South Dakota
I absolutely love their customer service - it's one of the best I've ever experienced from any business; web or B&M. I also love their reviews system... They're just a great company!

I love Amazon too. I've only had one reason to contact their customer service people and that was about 10 years ago. They fixed the problem immediately and it's been smooth sailing ever since. They run a great company that's for sure.

CommonCents

Silver Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
69%
Apr 14, 2009
MN
A friend at Best Buy HQ says Amazon is their toughest competitor.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.