The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success
  • SPONSORED: GiganticWebsites.com: We Build Sites with THOUSANDS of Unique and Genuinely Useful Articles

30% to 50% Fastlane-exclusive discounts on WordPress-powered websites with everything included: WordPress setup, design, keyword research, article creation and article publishing. Click HERE to claim.

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

From The Home Country Of Manny Pacquiao

Mark Bucks

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
67%
May 4, 2015
Hi, I'm Mark Bucks from the Philippines where Manny Pacquiao is living too.

I used to be a Forex Trader since 2005. Also, I'm the creator of Profit Protector Algo. It's an advanced algorithm that I designed to turn every losing trade into winning trade as long as the market moves. This can be embedded to any trading system.

code2.png

Early this year, I just completed the development of the Forex Robot or Expert Advisor for this algo and started creating more Forex trading robots that turned out to be my primary Fast-lane business.

In all my business endeavors, I always live and strictly follow the 5 Commandments (CENTS) that I considered my solid roadmap for a successful business.

Moreover, I considered myself very fortunate to be here in a community of like-minded people where I can learn from ones experiences and also I have an avenue to someone needing my help or assistance.

It's a win-win situation for all of us.

I look forward connecting with you...:notworthy:

Mark%20Bucks%20signature-fastlane.png

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.
Last edited by a moderator:

OscarDeuce

Bronze Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
269%
Nov 28, 2014
Northern Virginia
Welcome Mark. I've developed a few AI systems (neural networks, genetic algorithms, etc.) for personal trading (and sports betting). Looking forward to hearing more from you.

Cheers,
O-2

MoneyDoc

Platinum Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
273%
Jun 24, 2014
Great to see people like yourself on this forum.

You'll have a blast here!

theag

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
297%
Jan 19, 2012
Also, I'm the creator of Profit Protector Algo. It's an advanced algorithm that I designed to turn every losing trade into winning trade as long as the market moves. This can be embedded to any trading system.
What am I missing here? If your algorithm is that good, why is selling software more profitable for you than trading?

PS: You dont need to explain. I already know the answer.

MJ DeMarco

I followed the science; all I found was money.
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
446%
Jul 23, 2007
Utah

theag

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
297%
Jan 19, 2012
Always amazing how fast shit is uncovered on this forum.

Y.B.

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
93%
Feb 7, 2014
hahahaha

theag

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
297%
Jan 19, 2012
Poor guy didnt even have enough time to place a link to his forex robots :(

OscarDeuce

Bronze Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
269%
Nov 28, 2014
Northern Virginia
Um, maybe he just likes the picture, sort of like the folks here who post pictures of the Ferrari or Lamborghini they wish they owned... He never said it was HIS desk!

Cheers,
O-2

theag

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
297%
Jan 19, 2012
Its a pretty cool setup though.

Mark Bucks

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
67%
May 4, 2015
Welcome Mark. I've developed a few AI systems (neural networks, genetic algorithms, etc.) for personal trading (and sports betting). Looking forward to hearing more from you.

Cheers,
O-2
Hello Oscar, I'm glad to meet you here. I'm interested to know about your AI systems for trading. Do you have sample one?

Mark Bucks

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
67%
May 4, 2015
What am I missing here? If your algorithm is that good, why is selling software more profitable for you than trading?

PS: You dont need to explain. I already know the answer.

Hello @theag, I'm glad you've posed that question and for the sake of others who want to know my answer.

Basically, I have no intention to sell my Profit Protector for long time. My main purpose for now is to get more funding of my trading account to maximize profits.

Also, my core business direction is helping Forex traders automate their trading systems. In a certain point of time, I will not allow my Profit Protector in public. I will use it privately instead as my main tool to manage other forex accounts automatically.;)

Last edited:

Mark Bucks

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
67%
May 4, 2015
Hello @TheKing, my apology if you misinterpret the picture I included in the post. My message to bring there is that the algo can be embedded to any trading systems. That's why I used an image with several monitors and I didn't clamin that's mine.

Also, I notice an air of being too judgmental here. I thought this community is great. Hope I'm not wrong. I'm a little bit disappointed.

For the sake of misinterpretation, I will change the image that won't create any doubt or misconfusion.

Last edited:

Mark Bucks

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
67%
May 4, 2015
Oh boy, get popcorn.
Hello @MJ DeMarco, I respect you the most and even live your Fastlane ideas. I don't expect this message from you.

P.S: I didn't claim that those monitors are mine. I just used it to give meaning of my statement that my algo can be embedded to any systems. Hope you should not be too judgmental here.

Last edited:

Mark Bucks

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
67%
May 4, 2015
Um, maybe he just likes the picture, sort of like the folks here who post pictures of the Ferrari or Lamborghini they wish they owned... He never said it was HIS desk!

Cheers,
O-2

Hello Oscar, thank you that you understand the reason I'm using the picture, not because I'm claiming it as my own.

Mark Bucks

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
67%
May 4, 2015

I'm sorry if you misinterpret my usage of the picture. I want to be clear here that I never owned the picture. I just used
it to represent my message that my algo can be embedded to different systems.

Mark Bucks

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
67%
May 4, 2015
Poor guy didnt even have enough time to place a link to his forex robots :(
@theag I'm not here to sell something. Why you're suggesting me to place a link?

Please pay attention to your words. I don't expect it from you this discouraging statement to a new member like me.

Last edited:

obrian

Bronze Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
96%
Apr 16, 2015
Hi, I'm Mark Bucks from the Philippines where Manny Pacquiao is living too.

I used to be a Forex Trader since 2005. Also, I'm the creator of Profit Protector Algo. It's an advanced algorithm that I designed to turn every losing trade into winning trade as long as the market moves. This can be embedded to any trading system.

code2.png

Early this year, I just completed the development of the Forex Robot or Expert Advisor for this algo and started creating more Forex trading robots that turned out to be my primary Fast-lane business.

In all my business endeavors, I always live and strictly follow the 5 Commandments (CENTS) that I considered my solid roadmap for a successful business.

Moreover, I considered myself very fortunate to be here in a community of like-minded people where I can learn from ones experiences and also I have an avenue to someone needing my help or assistance.

It's a win-win situation for all of us.

I look forward connecting with you...:notworthy:

-Mark:)

hey i just started trading on the forex market in over month now, can you kindly give me some tips?

Last edited by a moderator:

Mark Bucks

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
67%
May 4, 2015
hey i just started trading on the forex market in over month now, can you kindly give me some tips?
Hello @obrian, I'm sure you have a trading system being followed. May I know how you handle losses? From here, I can give you a sound advice or tips.

Last edited:

obrian

Bronze Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
96%
Apr 16, 2015
Hello @obrian, I'm sure you have a trading system being followed. May I know how you handle losses? From here, I can give you a sound advice or tips.
it's very stressing sometimes because we are all humans and we have emotions, sometimes it kill my confidence and make me consider to change my system which is a bad thing to do i don't want to be a scattered brain. i know that my system isn't going to work sometimes and that's something i am trying to control as a novice.one of the main things also is fear and greed, that's also a thing i am currently working on but i know i am improving day by day, and when you look at it all of these aspects boils down to psychology.

Mark Bucks

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
67%
May 4, 2015
@obrian, I agree about your situation especially you've just started trading. You are not alone, even those who have long years of trading experiences can easily fall into this emotional trap (either fear or greed).

Emotion for me is the #1 Trader's enemy. I don't advice you to manage your emotions because it's unpredictable and most of the time it wins over us.

I tried in the past reading a lot of Trading Psychology books and strictly disciplined myself to stick to my system rules whatever happens but I failed to follow most of the time.

Until I realized the way large financial institutions and wealthy individuals trade, they used automated trading system in managing their trades.

Computer has no emotion. They will follow your trading rules 100% of the time. Why not automate your trading system then?

You can hire someone from Fiverr.com to make EA for your trading system at cheaper cost or else learn it by your own.

Hope this helps.

obrian

Bronze Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
96%
Apr 16, 2015
@obrian, I agree about your situation especially you've just started trading. You are not alone, even those who have long years of trading experiences can easily fall into this emotional trap (either fear or greed).

Emotion for me is the #1 Trader's enemy. I don't advice you to manage your emotions because it's unpredictable and most of the time it wins over us.

I tried in the past reading a lot of Trading Psychology books and strictly disciplined myself to stick to my system rules whatever happens but I failed to follow most of the time.

Until I realized the way large financial institutions and wealthy individuals trade, they used automated trading system in managing their trades.

Computer has no emotion. They will follow your trading rules 100% of the time. Why not automate your trading system then?

You can hire someone from Fiverr.com to make EA for your trading system at cheaper cost or else learn it by your own.

Hope this helps.
you know i never thought of that it's a great advice but i think it's a bit too early because i want to learn it manually first.i want to creep before i can walk.

Mark Bucks

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
67%
May 4, 2015
you know i never thought of that it's a great advice but i think it's a bit too early because i want to learn it manually first.i want to creep before i can walk.

The decision is still yours either you will follow my advice or stick to manual trading. But if your purpose is to gain more experience in manual trading so that you can get a deeper understanding of the market then so be it.

I advice only to stick your trading system with all your might and have a good money management system as well.

Winning in trading is all about how you manage your losses and turn them into winners. Be on eye of your emotions at all time.

obrian

Bronze Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
96%
Apr 16, 2015
The decision is still yours either you will follow my advice or stick to manual trading. But if your purpose is to gain more experience in manual trading so that you can get a deeper understanding of the market then so be it.

I advice only to stick your trading system with all your might and have a good money management system as well.

Winning in trading is all about how you manage your losses and turn them into winners. Be on eye of your emotions at all time.
thanks man, honestly it's a survival of the fittest market because when you lose that's another guy's gain, and guess what those persons who win don't give a damn about you or your emotions lol.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

More Intros...