The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success
  • SPONSORED: GiganticWebsites.com: We Build Sites with THOUSANDS of Unique and Genuinely Useful Articles

30% to 50% Fastlane-exclusive discounts on WordPress-powered websites with everything included: WordPress setup, design, keyword research, article creation and article publishing. Click HERE to claim.

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Concealed Carry - What do you carry?

brandonrush

Bronze Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
118%
Jul 23, 2012
Louisiana
I actually very much agree with this sentiment. Carrying a gun adds fuel to fires more often than not. It's also an enormous responsibility. Personally, I think the contents of my wallet are less valuable than the idiot who might mug me.

You must not pay attention to the world around you if you think every altercation just goes away if you give a criminal what he wants.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

randomnumber314

speed of a drunk camel
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Fastlane!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
227%
Jan 7, 2014
Minnesoooota,USA
You must not pay attention to the world around you if you think every altercation just goes away if you give a criminal what he wants.

1. You must not understand Esquire's photo.
2. You're assuming many things with very little knowledge about me.

eliquid

( Jason Brown )
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
519%
May 29, 2013

brandonrush

Bronze Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
118%
Jul 23, 2012
Louisiana
1. You must not understand Esquire's photo.
2. You're assuming many things with very little knowledge about me.

I understand the photo, I just jumped into the conversation without reading the previous comments. I'll show myself out now. :blackeye:

G

Guest3722A

So this just happened this morning
http://www.detroitnews.com/story/ne...0/woman-carjacked-roseville-man-uzi/26063635/

This particular story is interesting to me because the cops caught this guy a half mile away from the building I go to every week to take ebay pictures. The crime happened in the neighborhood that's right behind the building, also about a half mile away.

The fun with this one is it looks like this guy had a fully loaded automatic uzi. Nice. I'm thinking he wanted the upper hand in case there was a gun fight knowing that law following citizens wont have full autos.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.