The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Chasing Money

FarBeyondDriven

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
39%
Mar 13, 2014
Lehi, Utah
Hey Fastlaners!

Since reading MFL I've given up the dream of being a successful wealthy guitarist. I always struggled with playing guitar because In the back of my head I'm like how will I ever make any money doing this!?

So I've been focusing on needs/solving problems but every time I have an idea I don't know where to begin and get discouraged with thoughts like "someone is already doing a better job" "I don't have the money to pursue this" etc..

I set a goal to get my car paid off by the end of the summer so I need to come up with 13k. I'm very VERY determined. I've been selling almost all of my musical gear and unneeded items and just started a job at a auto dealership that specializes in branded title vehicles. The location its at is very slow but I'm tired of jumping from job to job so I'm going to stick it out and make the best of it for now.

I will also need to come up with rent for my parents soon like the next month or so which I really dread. I rather move out and probably will.

I started a niche website not really knowing what I was getting into and not really addressing any specific need that I can help with.
Its glutenfreehealthtips.com my goal was to make some passive income from adsense and affiliate marketing but I should have had a goal to help people. Regardless if you have any tips of what I can do with the site or if you wanna buy it let me know.

The purpose of this thread is just trying to get some insight on earning some money fast or hearing from anyone else who has had debt and what they have done to overcome and start a fastlane business.

I feel like a crazy person and I probably am. Does anyone else suffer from OCD/Major depression etc..? It would be nice to know of some successful folks who have dealt with that shit as well. I definitely don't feel sorry for myself. But not having any friends/girl friend at 21 can wear on ya.

Whoever reads this thanks, just hanging out at the dealership going crazy haha.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

MJ DeMarco

I followed the science; all I found was money.
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
447%
Jul 23, 2007
Utah
Last edited:

IAmTheJeff

Silver Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
136%
Mar 5, 2014
Philadelphia, Pa
Last edited by a moderator:

FarBeyondDriven

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
39%
Mar 13, 2014
Lehi, Utah
Read @RichKid's postings. He does a lot of bootstrapping, nose to the grind type of work.

https://www.thefastlaneforum.com/co...ke-2-500-in-one-week-with-0-investment.51651/

Get dirty. Or stay clean and stay poor.

Thanks that thread is one of my favorites! I've been listing a lot of my stuff and made a couple bucks off of a few things I've bought as well. I'll continue to hustle and may even step things up a bit and invest more/buy more items. I guess I was suckered into the belief that you could start a niche site without too much effort and begin seeing some profit. It may or may not be true but I really need to focus my energy on one maybe two things and not 9 billion like you stated in your book.

Mike Kavanagh

Silver Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
134%
Aug 17, 2013

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.