The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Case of the coworkers

SOYEnterprises

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
80%
May 22, 2015
Sacramento, CA
Is it sad that I get irritated when anyone at my office comments on the weekly countdown? "It's only Monday." "Hump day treats." "It's almost Friday." "So glad Friday is finally here." I don't necessarily work for my weekend. I see that they seem so happy with their countdowns and go out of their way to make it entertaining. As a single mom, "time off" happens when they spend the night or weekend somewhere else. Even then I use that time to research extra sources of income or ways to invest my current meager income. But every time I hear those phrases I think to myself soon everyday will be any day I want it to be.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Kevin Peter

Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
38%
Jun 2, 2015
Single mom's have huge opportunities to survive the make the best of their time. Its not jsut sucking you're way out at office, but yes, do something creative, give ample time to your kids, watch them grow and more voer manage your time efficiently with income generation.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.