The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

25, College Grad, In-Debt, and Unemployed. Hey Everyone :)

Ramo25

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
58%
Jul 3, 2014
Hey guys,

Just wanted to introduce myself to the forum. I have read TMF 3 times already, truly eye-opening book.

My goal is to take one action every day just like @IceCreamKid recommended and I am starting today by joining the forum and actually writing a post and replying to another one. It may not seem big at all to most people but I never comment or post so ya.

Currently I do Email consulting (Slow lane) for Lead Generation after learning a tips, tricks, strategies, and routines through trial and error while working at a start-up that needed leads from Fortune 500 and smaller companies. Also I recently started selling through FBA. I import from China (Fast lane) using Alibaba only until now and buy locally (slow lane) to sell for a profit.

If anyone needs some email advice for LeadGen I'd be glad to help.

-Omar (ramo backwards)

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

IceCreamKid

With Great Power Comes Great Electricity Bill
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
2,185%
Jun 8, 2010
California
Neat to see you taking action, my man. I'm going to be posting a progress thread very soon outlining my experience in the Amazon guppy tank. I tend to take a ridiculously long time whenever I create new threads because my writing style requires a lot of thought and revisions. I hope you get some value out of it, but for the low price of FREE I guess you can't complain haha

You mentioned that you're in debt. What kind of debt are we talking about? Consumer debt? Student loan debt?

I'd kill to be your age again. If there's any regret that I have so far in my life, it's that I wish I had gotten serious with biz sooner.

whitebaordvideos

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
100%
Jul 3, 2014
Welcome and taking action is key to progress, I held back thinking things would get better for me soon they did not and I was forced into action. It sure paid off for me.

Keep us posted on your progress, lets bounce off each others successes and learn and move forward together on this great forum. I am really hoping to build strong business relationships with people here.

Ramo25

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
58%
Jul 3, 2014
@IceCreamKid Thanks, I will definitely be reading that post. As for my debt, it's 20k in student loans and 10k in cc debt so nothing crazy like a family member of mine that became a dentist from USC with 400k in debt and can't find a place to work now.

@whitebaordvideos I agree with you. It's all about the actions or non-actions we take that give us our results. I sure will, thanks for the support. This forum is great so far for connecting with like minded people and always learning and improving.

@SJVC Thanks for answering the questions. I'm in the US so I need to look into direct shipping to Amazon. I think it's awesome how all these strangers on this forum can just get together and instantly want to start helping each other.

Ramo25

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
58%
Jul 3, 2014
Welcome Omar! You have a great skill set. When you say you can do email advice for leadgen what do you mean?

If you're currently running an email campaign with templates, conditions, and actions I can take a look at what you're doing and give some pointers or advice to hopefully increase conversions :)

tafy

Gold Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
116%
Aug 21, 2013
UK
I think it's awesome how all these strangers on this forum can just get together and instantly want to start helping each other.

It's the mindset that you need to be an entrepreneur, of wanting to help people

Ramo25

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
58%
Jul 3, 2014
@SJVC Actually it was very random. Just graduated from college in financing and then I interned at a start-up for marketing. Somehow it led to me learning LeadGen and I just stuck with it.

@tafy You're absolutely right.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

More Intros...