The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success
  • SPONSORED: GiganticWebsites.com: We Build Sites with THOUSANDS of Unique and Genuinely Useful Articles

30% to 50% Fastlane-exclusive discounts on WordPress-powered websites with everything included: WordPress setup, design, keyword research, article creation and article publishing. Click HERE to claim.

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

It would be so awesome if M.J....

Topics relating to managing people and relationships

Mstrength11

PARKED
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
0% - New User
Jun 17, 2015
Could charge a fee for his time. I would be willing to pay a very handsome fee for a 20 minute(even 10) web chat with M.J and I'm sure alot of people on this forum would too. I have been lurking on this forum for a bit and I have read The Millionaire Fastlane and althought I dont have much to show for it(yet)I Have some really great ideas that were inspired by the book. MJ mentioned in the book about the trajectory of a golf ball compared with someones life, even the slightest difference in the swing or decision in life can change the trajectory forever for better or worse.

M.J's webchat can be that slight(huge difference) M.J have you ever thought of doing something like this? maybe you thought it was too egotistical but believe me its far from it!

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Formless

Gold Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
267%
Oct 27, 2013
I think MJ trading time for money is the antithesis of his identity.

JoeB

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
217%
Jul 17, 2014
UK
I sense a Mark Cuban quote coming...

Dwight Schrute

Ludicrous Speed
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
287%
Oct 27, 2014
where eagles dare
@Mstrength11
You have to keep in mind that MJ, while he is a smart man for sure, doesn't know everything and he doesn't have to.
He isn't the god of entrepreneurship and I don't think that he wants to be perceived as such.
(@MJ DeMarco :notworthy::notworthy::notworthy:)

There are thousands of people who want his personal advice, but I bet that 90% of their questions are pretty basic and
already answered in the book and especially here on the forum.
Nerve racking webinars wouldn't be worth it.

Stick around the forum and post words that are either of incredible value or insanely stupid, and
I'm sure you will get your interaction with MJ, for free and without time limit.

PS: Welcome to the forum

Stardust

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
80%
Jun 18, 2015
Here's an excerpt from the "INSIDERS" description:

Hang-Out With MJ

OK, I don't mean to imply that it's cool to hang out with me. However, I do give priority attention to INSIDERS and their posts. These are the posts I read first, and likely will respond to. I pay less attention to the public posts as they usually are more "idea" oriented while the INSIDE content is more "action" oriented. The same goes for our most prized contributors: Inside content is simply given more priority! Yup, you'll be hob-nobbing with the DOERS of Fastlane!

MJ DeMarco

I followed the science; all I found was money.
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
446%
Jul 23, 2007
Utah
M.J have you ever thought of doing something like this?

As @Formless mentioned, I'm not interested in trading my time for money. I've committed my time to not helping one person over the course of one hour, but thousands (or millions) who've chosen to make their way here to the forum.

I've made over 18,000 posts here in over 7 years. You can be assured your answers are already are here if you want them bad enough.

And I also should mention, I don't own a crystal ball and hence, don't have all the answers.

AllenCrawley

Legendary Contributor
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
420%
Oct 13, 2011
Scottsdale, AZ

Ninjakid

Platinum Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
217%
Jun 23, 2014
Buddy Guy Eh
MJ posts here like all the time giving people valuable feedback and advice. The fact that you're asking to pay him for his time is mildly offensive.

Dreds

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
29%
May 2, 2015
20 minutes of webchat wouldn't help for nothing, i would like to have MJ as a mentor.

Mstrength11

PARKED
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
0% - New User
Jun 17, 2015
Thanks everyone who posted on this thread. I understand that 20 minutes of webchat isn't gonna change anything but I wasn't looking for business advice or "secrets" but rather just talking to a very successful person and actually seeing them,that experience will have a huge impact on me. It would be like a young boy meeting his favorite baseball star and he goes home and practices harder just to be like him. i don't know I guess Im strange And M.J is probably creeped out already lol

jon.a

Legendary Contributor
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
329%
Sep 29, 2012
Near San Diego
Thanks everyone who posted on this thread. I understand that 20 minutes of webchat isn't gonna change anything but I wasn't looking for business advice or "secrets" but rather just talking to a very successful person and actually seeing them,that experience will have a huge impact on me. It would be like a young boy meeting his favorite baseball star and he goes home and practices harder just to be like him. i don't know I guess Im strange And M.J is probably creeped out already lol
Go to next years "event" and meet him and others in person.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.