The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

HackI

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
100%
May 17, 2024
Germany
Hi everyone,
here are some quick facts about me:
-31 years, male
-Working since ~3years as a mechatronics engineer at one of the worlds biggest Carmakers
-Coming from a pretty wealthy family (great childhood, great family, great vacations, money was never a problem)
-Living in Germany
-Constantly learning and trying to improve myself

I really had a wonderful life so far. I love my family, I have great parents, great siblings a great girlfriend, I am very healthy, sporty and have great friends.
BUT I was lazy!! Even that everyone of my family, friends or colleagues tell me that I need to relax a bit and not constantly learn in my free time, I recognized that I had relaxing 31 years actually... I am sad that I didn't recognize it earlier but I'm happy that I did now. I made my school, I made my apprentice ships, I again made my school and my bachelors degree and I never had any monetary problems and therefore I never thought about "Hmm, maybe I should work or build an own business".
I love to code and I think I'm pretty good at it. I had some "great" ideas of apps/IoT devices but it actually took me a huge time and effort and at the end I recognized that it actually isn't thaaaat good. But I try to learn and don't make these mistakes again.
I am currently reading the millionaire fastlane and I feel it 100%. I know where I want to be (financially free, which would be for me a monthly income of ~3000€ currently). In that case I could just programm and launch one after another app/website. I'm doing very well with my money mamagement. I'm earning way more than I need and I really do not earn thaaaat much :D. I just don't need always new closes/TVs/...
So I do buy myself a new Laptop for coding or a new 3D printer but I do ride my bike from ~12 year ago (It works fine and does look good :D).

I have made 2 apprenticeships and then studied mechatronics engineering.
I ended university ~3 years ago and in these 3 years I noticed so damn hard, that I'll never achieve my "financal free dream" in the corporate life. Also I noticed how silly many of those processes in big companies are and that I do not want to be part of being dependet of someone else.
Therefore I'm learning as much as I can and always keep my eyes open for ideas where I can create something wonderful for peoples. I do know that I'll achieve my goal 100% because I'm not dumb (I'm not a genius either^^). And I just need to learn HOW TO START.
My friends are absolutely great but in this case we do not share the same goals. 99% of my friends are sticking to their job probably forever (retirement doesn't look good in Germany :D).
Therefore I hope to connect with others with the same goald here and hear from your great stories so that we can all learn from each other. I'll share my story definitely to you also when I did it :))).
Feel free to ask me anything and great if any of you was sticking to the end of this looooong introduction :D
Best to all of you!!

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Rachinrabindra

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
67%
May 13, 2024
its a nice story. and you are so much lucky because you have great family. I am now a undergraduate student also trying to be perfect. now want be a establish hard working person.

flyingguitarist

New Contributor
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
53%
Dec 27, 2021
Hello Hack!, Hope you Hack your Life too:), welcome to fastlane forum , I'm also from a decent family from India , I Have also decided to move on and working towards fastlane stuff rather than chasing comfort

HackI

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
100%
May 17, 2024
Germany
its a nice story. and you are so much lucky because you have great family. I am now a undergraduate student also trying to be perfect. now want be a establish hard working person.
Thank you!
You're absolutely right. I am so thankful for this and try evenion bad days always to keep happy because I know how valuable this is.
It's really great that you're already in a forum like this, trying to learn in the young age as a student! I think there are so many great opportunities out there and the longer we work on it, the more we'll succeed.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

HackI

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
100%
May 17, 2024
Germany
Hello Hack!, Hope you Hack your Life too:), welcome to fastlane forum , I'm also from a decent family from India , I Have also decided to move on and working towards fastlane stuff rather than chasing comfort
Haha thanks, I try to :D.
That's awesome!
There is just such a huge upside potential even for people like us who have a decent families background :) :)
In the future we'll be so thankful for our former self, that we chosed this part :)

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

More Intros...