The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

New here from Philippines.

Rickzy

PARKED
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
0% - New User
May 5, 2024
Philippines
Hi, I'm Roderick a 18 year old student who is stuck in life and can't think anything. Last year I drop out my school at 10th grade because I was so tired that I passed out three times since I have to do a heavy school task with a heavy schedule that doesn't align my specific goal skill which is a coding/programming and start my own business. And of course I got a intense scolding from my parents who gets so angry on why I drop my 10th grade and I tried to reason but they don't listen to it. So after several month's since I drop my school, I spent my entire life trying to find what my goal or dream is and what is the reason for that specific goal or dream that I want to chase it. And in the end, I'm back at school again fighting over the intense heavy task with a heavy schedule. That was until I read The Millionaire Fastlane that expose me to truth on why majority of people suffered financially after some hollow promises that was made by government's and some clown guru's. After seeing the truth I decided to focus on programming first and ignore my school record. So I joined Fastlane Forum in order to get surrounded by people that have the same Goal and I hope to uplift and be uplifted in this community on our journey together!

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

More Intros...