The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Intro / Ecommerce Progress Thread

A detailed account of a Fastlane process...

xShepherdx

Silver Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
352%
Apr 11, 2022
Idaho
Yeah so each of these tests I did what you said, and ran ads to a specific product page. You’d be surprised how many people don’t look at the homepage at all and just click buy right there on the product page, so knowing that let me test a bunch of products efficiently and without wasting time re-doing the entire site.

Makes sense, thanks for clarifying!

Is there a reason you think testing products like how I did with dropshipping wouldn’t work? Im
trying to do something similar so not sure if it would be best to test like how I did before or go all in on one product/niche.
No, I actually think it's a smart way to test things out. I'll probably do something like that before starting my next brand just to see how the numbers look.

My go-to method so far has been to jump in with both feet without testing and that's led me nowhere so I'm trying to learn how the smart operators test/validate their ideas before pulling the trigger.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Kaywal

PARKED
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
0% - New User
Dec 4, 2023
Just wanted post to an update, I did around $400k in October. This is between 2 stores, the first one I posted here and a second product I found in early October.

I think the $1m month is definitely possible, however I've been running into some issues with Facebook. On new ad accounts you can only spend $5k/day, and I was maxing out that limit for both stores. I requested to increase the limit for my first store, however when I did, it actually DECREASED the limit from $5k/day to $500/day instead. I've asked a few people and they've never heard of that happening, so I'm really not sure why. Facebook says it's because of 'rejected ads', but I haven't had a single ad rejected in the past 2 months that hasn't been re-enabled, and I'm also I'm not selling in a sensitive niche like health/beauty. Whether or not I scale higher really depends on how quickly I can get back up and running.

This is going to be my last year dropshipping, and I'm going to use the capital from here to transition into a brand. I think a fun goal would be to do $1m/mo with the brand by next November, which should definitely be possible considering I went from 0 --> $400k/mo in about 60 days, which would've been higher had I not had any issues with Facebook.

I have no clue what goes into finding a good product to start a brand with. With dropshipping I just tested a bunch of different products until I found one that sticks, but if I'm trying to build a brand that I'm going to run for multiple years, I'm not sure if it would be the same process. It would probably be so that's what I'll work on to figure out.
400k, Incredible progress!! Any chance you would share your ad account supplier? Last time I tried dropshipping I got my personal ad account restricted

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.