The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Hi everyone my name is Tim.

Tim03

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
173%
Oct 15, 2023
Netherlands
Hello members of MJ's fastlane forum!

My name is Tim, I'm 20 years old and I live in the Netherlands.
I first got into contact with the Millionaire Fastlane by this youtuber who was talking about it. I read the book and was amazed by the insights. Because of my dad, who has his own car garage company, I always wanted to start a business. The problem was though, had I not read this book at some point in my life I would probably have started some kind of physical slow lane company that would have eaten my time.

The first time I read the millionaire fastlane was last year. Currently I'm reading it again because last year I just kind of read it and didn't really do anything with it. This time I'm reading the book, taking notes and I already have plans to read Unscripted and ETRR too.

The very cool thing is that within the 2 weeks that I've read this book I have already found a fastlane business opportunity that is too good to pass up that im starting very very soon.

Furthermore, I'm huge into self improvement and making my life as good and healthy as possible. I exercise, meditate, read a lot and now I'm also busy a lot with entrepreneurship.

That's basically my introduction, I hope to be learning a lot from and with you guys!!

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

ZF Lee

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
180%
Jul 27, 2016
Malaysia
Hello members of MJ's fastlane forum!

My name is Tim, I'm 20 years old and I live in the Netherlands.
I first got into contact with the Millionaire Fastlane by this youtuber who was talking about it. I read the book and was amazed by the insights. Because of my dad, who has his own car garage company, I always wanted to start a business. The problem was though, had I not read this book at some point in my life I would probably have started some kind of physical slow lane company that would have eaten my time.

The first time I read the millionaire fastlane was last year. Currently I'm reading it again because last year I just kind of read it and didn't really do anything with it. This time I'm reading the book, taking notes and I already have plans to read Unscripted and ETRR too.

The very cool thing is that within the 2 weeks that I've read this book I have already found a fastlane business opportunity that is too good to pass up that im starting very very soon.

Furthermore, I'm huge into self improvement and making my life as good and healthy as possible. I exercise, meditate, read a lot and now I'm also busy a lot with entrepreneurship.

That's basically my introduction, I hope to be learning a lot from and with you guys!!
Welcome to the Forum, Tim!

When any business starts from the ground up, you can't exactly call it 'Fastlane' or 'Slowlane' because you have zero customers, product or profit to begin with.

What you CAN plan for is how you can solve the challenges that come up, and work on systems to help ease your burdens and replicate results over and over. MJ already discussed much on these 'legacy structures' in his books, but I'd say a good way to learn them up is to actually work with them in a job or side hustle for a start. You already know how experience is a better teacher.

Looking forward to your progress on that opportunity you are shooting for.

Tim03

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
173%
Oct 15, 2023
Netherlands
Welcome to the Forum, Tim!

When any business starts from the ground up, you can't exactly call it 'Fastlane' or 'Slowlane' because you have zero customers, product or profit to begin with.

What you CAN plan for is how you can solve the challenges that come up, and work on systems to help ease your burdens and replicate results over and over. MJ already discussed much on these 'legacy structures' in his books, but I'd say a good way to learn them up is to actually work with them in a job or side hustle for a start. You already know how experience is a better teacher.

Looking forward to your progress on that opportunity you are shooting for.
Thank you! I guess what I meant is I see a business opportunity with the possibility to become passive over time as I hire people to take over my tasks. Excited to start learning though!

MJ DeMarco

I followed the science; all I found was money.
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
448%
Jul 23, 2007
Utah
Welcome aboard Tim, how is the business climate/entrepreneur culture in the Netherlands?

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Tim03

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
173%
Oct 15, 2023
Netherlands
Welcome aboard Tim, how is the business climate/entrepreneur culture in the Netherlands?
Lots of young guys selling courses about how to sell on bol.com, which is basically the Dutch version of Amazon. Other guys selling you how to 'day trade' or do dropshipping and all types of money making schemes.

I would say the business culture in the Netherlands is waaay less competitive than America's business culture. There is better care for the wellbeing of employees and overall making huge profits doesn't hold the same importance as in America.

Entrepreneurship isn't really that encouraged I'd say. Most people would rather have comfortable jobs. College and Uni are also way cheaper here so it's more appealing for people to go to college. For example I'm in a Business Administration bachelor right now for 4 years. The bachelor doesn't cost me a lot of effort because frankly and not to brag, I'm far more intelligent than is required and I should actually be in Dutch university and not Dutch college. Anyways this bachelor will only cost me about 10k which I don't think is a lot, plus I'm paying for it with money my parents saved for me since the day I was born. They want me to finish it so I guess I will finish it then.

Sirrom

Bronze Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
372%
Dec 5, 2020
Lots of young guys selling courses about how to sell on bol.com, which is basically the Dutch version of Amazon. Other guys selling you how to 'day trade' or do dropshipping and all types of money making schemes.

I would say the business culture in the Netherlands is waaay less competitive than America's business culture. There is better care for the wellbeing of employees and overall making huge profits doesn't hold the same importance as in America.

Entrepreneurship isn't really that encouraged I'd say. Most people would rather have comfortable jobs. College and Uni are also way cheaper here so it's more appealing for people to go to college. For example I'm in a Business Administration bachelor right now for 4 years. The bachelor doesn't cost me a lot of effort because frankly and not to brag, I'm far more intelligent than is required and I should actually be in Dutch university and not Dutch college. Anyways this bachelor will only cost me about 10k which I don't think is a lot, plus I'm paying for it with money my parents saved for me since the day I was born. They want me to finish it so I guess I will finish it then.
Hey Tim Goedemorgen,

I think we live in different countries lol. Business here is the same as in USA. A lot of opportunities to be found here. The only thing that bothers me is that the government is actively undermining opportunities for business owners. The 'wellbeing' of employees is taken much too far over here. Recently I fired someone who didn't show up for work 8 days straight. Now I'm getting sued (he has a free lawyer on a pro deo basis that I pay with my tax money..) and they are demanding 18k in extra salary because I was not allowed to fire him that quick... Now I'm stuck with paying my own lawyer's fees and indirectly also his... blerghhh

I'm making some money here in NL and when I have enough I will get out of here ASAP.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

More Intros...