The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Hey! (Intro)

cg711

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
150%
May 4, 2024
Hey all!

My name is Casey. I'm a 20-year-old Computer Engineering student with a huge passion for anything tech and a drive to make something great. I, like many others, have always had the "idea" of starting something and working my way to financial freedom, but as you may know, ideas are useless without action. I've experimented with smaller ventures but have always fallen short of fully committing to a specific idea; I'm striving to change that.

My reasons for obtaining financial freedom are pretty simple: I want to support my family for the foreseeable future, finance the lifestyle I want to live, and give back to the communities that have helped me along the way.

I hope to give as much as I take away here; feel free to reach out and start a conversation, looking forward to making new connections! :)

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

More Intros...