• The Entrepreneur Forum | Startups | Entrepreneurship | Starting a Business | Motivation | Success
  1. Join 40,000+ entrepreneurs
    who are kicking butt and
    winning their dream life.

Unscripted™ Entrepreneurship:
    A Business That Pays More Than Money, It Pays Time.

"Fastlane" is an entrepreneur discussion forum based on The Unscripted Entrepreneurial Framework (TUNEF) outlined in the two best-selling books by MJ DeMarco (The Millionaire Fastlane and UNSCRIPTED™). From multimillionaires to digital nomads, the forum features real entrepreneurs creating real businesses.

Download (Unscripted) Download (Millionaire Fastlane)  Register
    Registering for the forum removes this block!

INTRO YOYBUY Online shopping agancy

Discussion in 'Forum Introductions (Who are you!?)' started by yoybuy, Jul 24, 2018.

1. yoybuy

yoybuy PARKED

Rep Bank:
    $1
    Hi everyone
    I am new here.
    We are online shopping agancy, which help people buy goods from Taobao, Tmall and 1688.
    Does anyone know how can I release the Thread to other Category?

2. MJ DeMarco

MJ DeMarco Raving Lunatic Staff Member Read Millionaire Fastlane I've Read UNSCRIPTED FASTLANE INSIDER Speedway Pass LEGENDARY CONTRIBUTOR Summit Attendee

Rep Bank:
    $336,751
    Admin Post
    Follow the rules and buy a marketplace ad. Any promotional / backlinked threads will result in the removal of your thread and your account.

Xeon and Late Bloomer like this.
  3. Walter Hay

Walter Hay Legendary Contributor FASTLANE INSIDER Speedway Pass LEGENDARY CONTRIBUTOR

Rep Bank:
    $54,326
    The results of my two minute search show that this company has many very unhappy buyers.

This highlights my oft-repeated warnings about using sourcing agents. If anyone wants to do that, there are only two that I recommend in my book, but they only handle orders over $10,000.

The three Chinese language sites mentioned in the OP are almost impossible for non-Chinese speakers to use. The first two are retail sites, so are totally out of the question for commercial buyers. The third one generally has very high, totally inflexible MOQs.

Translations to English of these sites are often hilariously funny. The resulting confusion is that there are hundreds of opportunists offering to buy for westerners.

Walter

Last edited: Jul 24, 2018
    Sheens, Longinus, Xeon and 2 others like this.