The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

You day-dream a lot, right? This will help.

Anything related to matters of the mind

SheikhNaveed

Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
68%
Aug 16, 2017
Karachi
What if I ask you, hey friend! What do you do for the living? You will try to tell everything you do for that, even your job responsibilities. Isn’t that.

Most of the people, you meet, fear of being exposed as a fraud when you ask them to write about them or their skills. They have a behavioral pattern of fear that they may be rejected by society.

Imposter syndrome is the psychological disease you can name for these guys. If you can explain to someone in your real life, in verbal communication, about your skills, about what you know. Why can’t you make it publish online through writings or video or just podcast?

To break through your mental barrier, or personality threats, or social pressure, or your internal fear. You have to

People daydream a lot about the next things they are going to do on ‘some-day’ and that ‘some-day’ never comes. I’ll start to learn a programming language some day. I’ll join the NLP program some day. I’ll make my online identity someday, and so on…..

One of the good technique I come to know to break that mental barrier or someday prostitution. I believe one technique should help you. Name it ‘tiny progress at a time’.

So, instead of writing 40 pages on Saturday evening. Just write 4 page every day. Instead of hitting gym some-day and have shoulder shrug with 75 kg. Just do 10 squats per day at your home.

You will see a weird behavioral pattern change in your personality. Something like ice rolling effect. Motivation always comes after some little progress.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.