• The Entrepreneur Forum | Startups | Entrepreneurship | Starting a Business | Motivation | Success
  1. Join 50,000+ entrepreneurs
    who are kicking butt and
    winning their dream life.

Unscripted™ Entrepreneurship:
    A Business That Pays More Than Money, It Pays Time.

"Fastlane" is an entrepreneur discussion forum based on The Unscripted Entrepreneurial Framework (TUNEF) outlined in the two best-selling books by MJ DeMarco (The Millionaire Fastlane and UNSCRIPTED™). From multimillionaires to digital nomads, the forum features real entrepreneurs creating real businesses.

Download (Unscripted) Download (Millionaire Fastlane)  Register
    Registering for the forum removes this block!

OFF-TOPIC What Pets Do You Have at Home?

Discussion in 'Off Topic: Sports, Funnies, Pop-Culture' started by DustyChris, Apr 27, 2018.

1. DustyChris

DustyChris New Contributor

Rep Bank:
    $51
    I own a small companion, a mixed Pomeranian and Lhasa Apso breed. Don't let his size fool you, that little bugger can be ferocious at times, chewed off the head of my beloved Duke (G.I. Joe) action figure. Hahaha! He's such a playful fellow, too playful that we had to set up a few wood pet gates in our home, so we could limit the indoor areas that he's only allowed to run into, as he would chew up everything in sight when we're not around. But he's a good fella, through and through. He loves to lick our cheeks before bedtime and greets us with his cheerful barks in the morning. Do you guys own any critters?

[​IMG]

2. Strm

Strm Contributor Read Millionaire Fastlane I've Read UNSCRIPTED FASTLANE INSIDER

Rep Bank:
    $499
    Hehe, my favourite topic- animals!
    We have a bunny called Jasper. He's so cool and has that bunny arrogance which is hilarious! :)
    We are huge animal lovers, I think when we are finally going to have our own house then it's going to be full of cats, dogs, bunnys and so on :)

But this guy is without a doubt my best friend!
    Jassu.jpg

Last edited: Apr 27, 2018
    cwalto12, André G. and TonyStark like this.
  3. MJ DeMarco

MJ DeMarco Raving Lunatic Staff Member Read Millionaire Fastlane I've Read UNSCRIPTED FASTLANE INSIDER Speedway Pass LEGENDARY CONTRIBUTOR Summit Attendee

Rep Bank:
    $404,114
    Admin Post
    Hachi, as in Hachiko.

Here's him trying to help me relieve a headache. :blush:

bookins.jpg IMG_0054.jpg

4. NateKruse

NateKruse Bronze Contributor Read Millionaire Fastlane I've Read UNSCRIPTED FASTLANE INSIDER Speedway Pass

Rep Bank:
    $2,312
    I have one dog, Lilah. Starting a business would be easy if I had her energy. 4915CD82-6B89-4495-AB04-DD81412425E7.jpeg CCF45963-82A1-4752-A5C3-C5A2C5DD7C29.jpeg

Strm likes this.
  5. BucketHolly

BucketHolly Contributor

Rep Bank:
    $171
    He is adorable.

Strm likes this.

Join 1000s of entrepreneurs who are rewriting life's script and winning financial freedom.

---- ----

You must be a member to join the conversation.

Create Account

Join the community fast and easy!

REGISTER

Already have an account? Login here.