What's new

What I do and my aims

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Live your best life.

Tired of paying for dead communities hosted by absent gurus who don't have time for you?

Imagine having a multi-millionaire mentor by your side EVERY. SINGLE. DAY. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been a cornerstone of Fastlane, actively contributing on over 99% of days—99.92% to be exact! With more than 39,000 game-changing posts, he's dedicated to helping entrepreneurs achieve their freedom. Join a thriving community of over 90,000 members and access a vast library of over 1,000,000 posts from entrepreneurs around the globe.

Forum membership removes this block.

prince156

New Contributor
Hi everyone,

Im 26 years old, studied law at uni, back at uni again to study economics because I would like to become a equities trader by profession. I have been interested in trading since 2013 but never really got my feet wet. Only recently I have learnt how to trade using fundamentals and macro data so I will be saving some money from my part time job to get fund my trading account. Prior to this I have lost thousands of £s being scammed by social media fx gurus who promised to teach me how to trade who then only showed me an overview of the markets.

Recently I gave it a shot again after finding someone who really knows what theyre doing and who was transparent about everything. I can now trade equities and will be using my part time job to fund my account. My aim is to eventually leave my job, really soon and just trade for a living and grow my account to a point where I can pull in £multi-millions each year. I cant stand my current job or the way I live and will be changing this and achieving the goals I've heard trading can get many, if done right.

If anyone shares these goals with me and would like to network please hit me up and hopefully I can benefit many and many can benefit me also.

Membership Required: Upgrade to Expose Nearly 1,000,000 Posts

Ready to Unleash the Millionaire Entrepreneur in You?

Become a member of the Fastlane Forum, the private community founded by best-selling author and multi-millionaire entrepreneur MJ DeMarco. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has poured his heart and soul into the Fastlane Forum, helping entrepreneurs reclaim their time, win their financial freedom, and live their best life.

With more than 39,000 posts packed with insights, strategies, and advice, you’re not just a member—you’re stepping into MJ’s inner-circle, a place where you’ll never be left alone.

Become a member and gain immediate access to...

• Active Community: Ever join a community only to find it DEAD? Not at Fastlane! As you can see from our home page, life-changing content is posted dozens of times daily.
  • Exclusive Insights: Direct access to MJ DeMarco’s daily contributions and wisdom.
  • Powerful Networking Opportunities: Connect with a diverse group of successful entrepreneurs who can offer mentorship, collaboration, and opportunities.
  • Proven Strategies: Learn from the best in the business, with actionable advice and strategies that can accelerate your success.

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with the most..."

Who are you surrounding yourself with? Surround yourself with millionaire success. Join Fastlane today!

Join Today
Pu, xjev cuult? Vji metv cuul O sief xet demmif vjopl epf hsux sodj

Vji Nommoupeosi Getvmepi & Aptdsoqvif.

Vjuti esi cuvj cuult vjev esi opvisvxopif xovj vji gusan. Vji eavjus ot vji guapfis ug vjot gusan, et ximm et vji jief nufisevus.

Jo nevi. Tuapft moli zua'wi jef e vuahj voni ug ov cav ov ot tvesvoph vu duni vuhivjis gus zua. Figopovimz sidunnipf siefoph Aptdsoqvif, ov nez ci e cov ug e lodl op vji viivj ev gostv cav upi vjev nohjv ci piifif. O'n 22 gsun Mupfup epf dassipvmz xusl op Optasepdi, xuamf ci hsiev vu gummux zuas kuaspiz et O'n up e tonomes qevj epf siemoti tassuapfoph zuastimg xovj molinopfif qiuqmi ot liz.

Membership Required: Upgrade to Expose Nearly 1,000,000 Posts

Ready to Unleash the Millionaire Entrepreneur in You?

Become a member of the Fastlane Forum, the private community founded by best-selling author and multi-millionaire entrepreneur MJ DeMarco. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has poured his heart and soul into the Fastlane Forum, helping entrepreneurs reclaim their time, win their financial freedom, and live their best life.

With more than 39,000 posts packed with insights, strategies, and advice, you’re not just a member—you’re stepping into MJ’s inner-circle, a place where you’ll never be left alone.

Become a member and gain immediate access to...

• Active Community: Ever join a community only to find it DEAD? Not at Fastlane! As you can see from our home page, life-changing content is posted dozens of times daily.
  • Exclusive Insights: Direct access to MJ DeMarco’s daily contributions and wisdom.
  • Powerful Networking Opportunities: Connect with a diverse group of successful entrepreneurs who can offer mentorship, collaboration, and opportunities.
  • Proven Strategies: Learn from the best in the business, with actionable advice and strategies that can accelerate your success.

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with the most..."

Who are you surrounding yourself with? Surround yourself with millionaire success. Join Fastlane today!

Join Today