The Entrepreneur Forum | Startups | Entrepreneurship | Starting a Business | Motivation | Success

Today the script is everywhere

Taktik

Aut viam inveniam aut faciam.
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Millionaire Fastlane
I've Read UNSCRIPTED
Oct 15, 2018
This Ted-Talk is a prime example that the script is everywhere today, in every culture. It is also proof, that you don't have to be rich to escape the script by just daring to think for yourself and be different.

The moral of the story:
Life can be easy, we only make it hard for ourselves, by following the script.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=21j_OCNLuYg

Don't like ads? Remove them while supporting the forum. Subscribe.

Gamefan

Contributor
I've Read UNSCRIPTED
Apr 26, 2019
Pacific Northwest
You are coming to this forum where many have read Unscripted to tell us that the script is everywhere?

Why would we watch that video? That's equivalent of Neo jacking into the Matrix and the Oracle telling him the Matrix exists.

OP
OP
Taktik

Taktik

Aut viam inveniam aut faciam.
FASTLANE INSIDER
I've Read UNSCRIPTED
Oct 15, 2018
You are coming to this forum where many have read Unscripted to tell us that the script is everywhere?

Why would we watch that video? That's equivalent of Neo jacking into the Matrix and the Oracle telling him the Matrix exists.
Granted, if you frame it like that, it sounds really stupid. But I have to say, that I would never have thought, that the script is also that strong in countries with a totally different culture than the western, that are not yet that developed. So I thought, i'd share it. Maybe it is as eye-opening for someone else as it was for me.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Don't like ads? Remove them while supporting the forum. Subscribe to become an INSIDER.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Monthly conference calls with doers
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

Top Bottom