• The Entrepreneur Forum | Startups | Entrepreneurship | Starting a Business | Motivation | Success
  1. Join 50,000+ entrepreneurs
    who are kicking butt and
    winning their dream life.

Unscripted™ Entrepreneurship:
    A Business That Pays More Than Money, It Pays Time.

"Fastlane" is an entrepreneur discussion forum based on The Unscripted Entrepreneurial Framework (TUNEF) outlined in the two best-selling books by MJ DeMarco (The Millionaire Fastlane and UNSCRIPTED™). From multimillionaires to digital nomads, the forum features real entrepreneurs creating real businesses.

Download (Unscripted) Download (Millionaire Fastlane)  Register
    Registering for the forum removes this block!

INTRO Tired of my life.

Discussion in 'Forum Introductions (Who are you!?)' started by NorthItalyGuy, Oct 26, 2018.

1. NorthItalyGuy

NorthItalyGuy New Contributor

Rep Bank:
    $42
    I am 22 years old and I have been doing a shitty job for two years from now.
    But the real question is:
    What led me to become a grastronomist in the most important supermarket company in my area?(my first and until now unique job)
    Well, i think my past choices. (and yes @MJ DeMarco , if you wonder how do the gastronomist at the supermarket would be like, IT IS A TOTAL SHIT!)
    I spend my time serving unpleasant old people slicing hams, cutting cheeses and putting F*cking stuffed yogurt in the fridge!

Now I realized that the real reason why I did not engage in school was not what I thought, i think am not completely a stupid person.
    It was as if I unconsciously rejected what was being offered to me: A scholastic indoctrination.
    Unconsciously, I knew that on the road I wanted to take, those subjects would not have served me, the professors would give me what I did not care about. It was a wasted effort.
    I had dreams out of the ordinary and what was being proposed to me were notions and tools to become an ordinary person. I wanted at all costs not to be like the others, that's why every time I tried to commit myself more to the end, I would have failed. I did not know my way but I knew very well what I did not want to become: The road to mediocrity. I would have liked to know at that age that the material that would take me on the road I had chosen was not on those school books.

I hope that the choice to read this book, and to register in this forum represent for me the first steps to enter the team of producers.

Hello everybody! I'm Christian from north italy!

Last edited: Oct 26, 2018
  2. lowtek

lowtek Platinum Contributor Read Millionaire Fastlane FASTLANE INSIDER Speedway Pass Summit Attendee

Rep Bank:
    $30,358
    Welcome aboard!

Thanks, I learned a new word today. I had no idea what a grastronomist is.

I'm a firm believer that how you do one thing is how you do everything. If you think your customers at the supermarket are stuffy, what leads you to believe you won't think the same thing of the customers of whatever business you aspire to start?

Do you think income is the deciding factor in your attitude? If so, I've got bad news for you. Most business owners don't make a dime their first couple years, at least not if they want to survive in the long run.

If you want long term success, I'd recommend taking a look at your mindset.

3. NorthItalyGuy

NorthItalyGuy New Contributor

Rep Bank:
    $42
    Thanks for the welcome.

You are right on this, customer service is important.
    but my disapproval about being "a cog in the system" do not necessarily reflect the way I manage clients at work, not even what I think of them or the way i approach with their figure in practical terms.
    in fact I was told how to handle complaints in some courses organized by the company and I was told that i'm pretty good at it.

I don't think income is the deciding factor in your attitude, but a decision-making factor for a person's future is his mentality: slowlane or fastlane.

4. minivanman

minivanman Platinum Contributor Speedway Pass

Rep Bank:
    $14,818
    When you are truly and sincere about being sick & tired of being sick & tired, there is a 75% chance you might change. Talking about being sick & tired of your life doesn't accomplish anything. I know you just got here but keep that in mind as you move forward. Good luck!

AgainstAllOdds likes this.
  5. BlackMagician

BlackMagician Bronze Contributor Read Millionaire Fastlane I've Read UNSCRIPTED Speedway Pass

Rep Bank:
    $991
    lowtek likes this.
  6. The Abundant Man

The Abundant Man Gold Contributor Read Millionaire Fastlane I've Read UNSCRIPTED Speedway Pass

Rep Bank:
    $9,682
    [​IMG]

minivanman likes this.
  7. minivanman

minivanman Platinum Contributor Speedway Pass

Rep Bank:
    $14,818
    It works every time except for the times it doesn't.

BlackMagician likes this.
  8. AgainstAllOdds

AgainstAllOdds Legendary Contributor Read Millionaire Fastlane FASTLANE INSIDER Speedway Pass LEGENDARY CONTRIBUTOR

Rep Bank:
    $66,772

You joined a forum.

You made a post.

What changed in your life?

Not shit. You're still serving assholes their sliced ham.

If you want to change your life, you need to take control. You need to stop lying to yourself. You need to make a plan for growth. And after you make that plan, you need to EXECUTE.

You dropped out of university because you don't want a life of mediocrity? Boo F*cking hoo. Now you're working in a supermarket. If you don't create a plan and start taking action soon, then get ready, because the life of mediocrity is what's awaiting you.

9. Zarathustra

Zarathustra Contributor Read Millionaire Fastlane

Rep Bank:
    $389
    Bookmarked this thread as an example of hell and something to avoid. Wish you the best of luck mate.

10. BlackMagician

BlackMagician Bronze Contributor Read Millionaire Fastlane I've Read UNSCRIPTED Speedway Pass

Rep Bank:
    $991
    This is just enough for a complete advice on leaving a mediocre life.

Sentence can be easily convert into Quote to remember.

2 points for me here is to stop lying to myself and Execute (i do them though. But need to do more.)

No. It is not the first step.

AgainstAllOdds likes this.
  11. Jeff Noel

Jeff Noel Silver Contributor Read Millionaire Fastlane I've Read UNSCRIPTED FASTLANE INSIDER Speedway Pass

Rep Bank:
    $3,631
    Welcome to the forums !

How much have you done since registering ?
    I'm not doubting in you, but I'm asking because writing the things you have accomplished already (and executed) is a great way to pat yourself on the back and keep going. You don't have to write it here, just make a list for yourself of what you did and what else you need to do short term, mid term and long term.

Keep going !

12. MJ DeMarco

MJ DeMarco Raving Lunatic Staff Member Read Millionaire Fastlane I've Read UNSCRIPTED FASTLANE INSIDER Speedway Pass LEGENDARY CONTRIBUTOR Summit Attendee

Rep Bank:
    $404,521
    Admin Post
    Welcome aboard my friend.

It's a start, but its like running 10 feet in a 10K marathon.

AgainstAllOdds and lowtek like this.

Join 1000s of entrepreneurs who are rewriting life's script and winning financial freedom.

---- ----

You must be a member to join the conversation.

Create Account

Join the community fast and easy!

REGISTER

Already have an account? Login here.