The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

The new idee to move on the Fastline

GaborBG

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
29%
Jan 22, 2021
Germany
Hallo

I like to bring you my new Plan to get on the Fastline. I hope I will get some feedback and opinions. Sorry at first for my not-so-perfect English.
I work for 15 years as Projectleader and Mechatronik engineer. Most of the time I have developed safety systems, for automotive industries. For the last 4 years, I work on the mirror cam system for cars, and the Idee is, to engineering a mirror cam system for bikes and bicycles.
With this system, I want to get better safety for people who ride this type of vehicle. With the new E-BIkes, the speed of the bicycles is also increasing and the system will help the people to go home better.
Why a mirror cam, and not a normal mirror. The normal mirror hat lot of problems on the bicycles and bikes, the view is not free, the look on the side is destruction for the driver. For the mirror cam, the plan is to Place the Monitors (or Handy) in from of the driver, and he will get some additional information, on the display of what's happening in the surrounding.
Currently, I work to get the hardware together, CAM, WLAN, Akku. Additional to this a Start learn how to make an App for the system and the possible implementation on the bicycle.
Additionally, I will prepare a survey to get information about needing for such a system.

I appreciate getting any feedback, how do you see the plan.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Kasimir

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
93%
Sep 4, 2020
Switzerland
Definitely not a bad idea. But you aren't the first one in that space: Visiobike e-bike makes your phone into a rear-view mirror
They made an app which is connected to a camera, a good idea with a pretty good price tag of around 50-100$. In my mind you could focus on a camera which is build in the bike or pretty easy to set up, without your phone. Because otherwise you have to compete directly with them, I don't know if you're quite ready for that yet.

Wish you all the best.

GaborBG

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
29%
Jan 22, 2021
Germany
Definitely not a bad idea. But you aren't the first one in that space: Visiobike e-bike makes your phone into a rear-view mirror
They made an app which is connected to a camera, a good idea with a pretty good price tag of around 50-100$. In my mind you could focus on a camera which is build in the bike or pretty easy to set up, without your phone. Because otherwise you have to compete directly with them, I don't know if you're quite ready for that yet.

Wish you all the best.
Thanks for your feedback. I know the type of product. The Problem with this system is that if your bicycle is fully packed, you can not use it. The system waht I want to build will solve this problem.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.