The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success
  • SPONSORED: GiganticWebsites.com: We Build Sites with THOUSANDS of Unique and Genuinely Useful Articles

30% to 50% Fastlane-exclusive discounts on WordPress-powered websites with everything included: WordPress setup, design, keyword research, article creation and article publishing. Click HERE to claim.

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

The journey of Hunt4Unicorns

A detailed account of a Fastlane process...

Hunt4Unicorns

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
150%
Jul 11, 2020
Estonia
Hey!

This is going to be my execution thread. In this first post I will cover my current situation and what I am doing to improve my life for the better.
I will try to bring out details that I think are important and noteworthy for anyone trying to do the same. I am a completely transparent person and so you won't only be seeing my ups but also my downs.

If you want to know more about me, you can read my introduction thread, where I go a little more into detail on how I've ended up here: INTRO - Let me introduce myself

How have the first 2 months gone?
I am laughing as I write this. The last 2 months have been exciting to say the least. Since I joined the forum, one particular AD caught my eye. If it's a hard guess, then I'll be straightforward: it was @Fox 's webschool. I had read the thread a few months earlier, but this time I didn't have to read it. After 8 years of procrastinating and thinking "What's my life purpose" or "What's my passion", I have decided that I can't really find a 100% convenient answer to that, and so instead I have decided to drown until I learn to swim ( Just in case it's hard to understand what I meant: I'm saying that thinking and dreaming doesn't do anything unless you take ACTION. or like Batman said "Its not who i am underneath, but what I do that defines me" ).

So I started preparing to join the program. I signed up to the mailing list and was recommended to take an Udemy course. And so I did. While going through the web development course, I was creating my own LLC. I was afraid to do so, but I did it any way. The whole legal side and accounting side scare me still, but I know I will learn and adapt. It took me time to get the LLC set up and to open my businesses bank account. So while that was going on I was just trying to go through basic coding again, just to remind myself, but also to learn new things ( I did learn software development in University after all ). After getting my bank account set up, I set up a call to join and had a great chat with @GuitarManDan . I was in!

Where am I now?
The first month I was still working at my job but decided to quit. Currently I am jobless and trying to focus 100% on getting myself going. With me now having a ton of free time, I have figured out I still have some big issues to deal with. I'm not good at: Managing my time, staying very focused, or having my self-talk at point.

And so I'm just currently focusing on what's ahead of me. I'm working on getting better at managing my time: I'm doing a time audit to see where my time goes within the day and then seeing what I'm willing to sacrifice, to hit my goals faster. I have also created a "power list" of what I believe to be cornerstone habits that I need to instill (If you want to know what a power list is, check out Andy Frisella or the MFCEO podcast). I've been currently going to the gym every morning for 8 days straight. I created an audio version of my self-talk that I listen to at least 3 times a day. I also visualize certain scenarios that I want to take place within my life ( check out Psycho Cybernetics if you haven't ).

My current next big goal is to just get my first portfolio projects for webdesign. To do that I feel like I have to understand the Sales process well, which is what I am working on now.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.