The Entrepreneur Forum | Startups | Entrepreneurship | Starting a Business | Motivation | Success

INTRO The "Hello World" Thing Has Been Done Before, Right?

Remove ads while supporting the Unscripted philosophy...become an INSIDER.

Nathaniel Neff

New Contributor
I've Read UNSCRIPTED
Feb 26, 2020
Indianapolis
Skimming the first page of the Introductions thread has made me reflect on why I feel compelled to use my real name for things. What would have not long ago made me too self conscious to post anything, now empowers me to do so.

My name is Nathaniel Neff, and I am an Entrepreneur. I am through my first listen of Unscripted, as of writing this post. Scott Thomas sometimes replaces my inner monologue. Not sure who got the final say on the narration but damn, his delivery is on point.

I have become fed up with my life of Action Faking and I'm currently looking for ways to make myself valuable to others, and to keep doing that over and over again. I'm not just saying that because I know it'll get me likes from the percentile that no doubt exist on this forum as sheep or follow the crowd. I said it because I know this is the way to succeed in my life. I have lost (and keep off) 100 Ibs, and am very aware of a f*ck-this-moment's importance, and the pure power of process and a mindset shift.

Like a lot of you, I identify pretty deeply with the book. I was bitter, angry, and jealous because 'the rich' people had what I didn't, and had resigned myself to working hard for someone else, while hoping that I would "get lucky" someday, hit it big, and buy a house for my mother. Well, no. That's not how it works, and I knew it deep down. The book has been a big wake up call for me, pushing me pent up emotions and pocketed thoughts into the front of my brain. I'm done with a life on autopilot while the angsty, 'misunderstood' part of me dictates my emotions and judges others like it has over the years. I'm here because I am going Unscripted.

-Nate

P.S: How is your day going?

Don't like ads? Remove them while supporting the forum. Subscribe.

Kraelog

Bronze Contributor
Read Millionaire Fastlane
I've Read UNSCRIPTED
Sep 17, 2015
Welcome to the community!

You're saying you're an entrepreneur, so tell us more :D

Sponsored Offers

FEATURED! Introducing... WEALTH EXPO$ED, A Short Story By MJ DeMarco
Hi Mj, I just bought it. And reading it. I think is a great idea to write using the stories to...
MARKETPLACE Fox Web School "Legend" Group Coaching Program 2020
Great post @Fox, very much appreciated! How can I reach out to you? I sent you a PM a while...
MARKETPLACE Lex DeVille's - Advanced Freelance Udemy Courses!
Hey @Lex DeVille ! Having some issues with the NOREGRETS code? Udemy thinks it has expired...
MARKETPLACE Grow Your Business With a Book (An Unorthodox Marketing Strategy That Built One of the Largest...
Are you looking for a new, lesser-known but potentially very lucrative source of leads to your...
MARKETPLACE You Are One Call Away From Living Your Dream Life - LightHouse’s Accountability Program ⚡
Just got off the phone with @LightHouse. Having just a 45 minute conversation with him has...
MARKETPLACE Kill Bigger Incubator
@Kak Thanks for the reply. Whats interesting is that I have an idea that's been cooking which...

Forum Sponsor

sponsor

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Monthly conference calls with doers
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

More Intros...

Top Bottom