The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Started running, feel like a million dollars!

TheodoreA

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
210%
Oct 16, 2017
Guildford, UK
About 6 months ago I realised that I had let myself get fat and unfit and needed a change. I started a program called 'couch to 5k', which gets you from not being able to run far, to being able to run 5k over a period of about 8 weeks. I then continued running as often as I could, and being the incredibly competitive person that I am, endeavoured to break my personal best every single time I ran!

I am now down to running 5 kilometres in 22 minutes, which I'm very proud of. Not only that, but I feel incredible; I've lost 25lbs, I have better focus, I have better stamina, I sleep better, I'm happier, and i also get an opportunity to plug in my headphones and work my way through a few audio books.

I genuinely recommend it to anyone who isn't already running and wants to lose some weight and get fit!

"When you're running, there's a little person that talks to you and says, "Oh I'm tired. My lung's about to pop. I'm so hurt. There's no way I can possibly continue." You want to quit. If you learn how to defeat that person when you're running. You will how to not quit when things get hard in your life. " - Will Smith

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Process

Silver Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
224%
Jul 19, 2017
Solving Pain
This is absolutely true for me too. It sucks during the run, but the feeling afterwards is amazing. This has transferred to the rest of my habits by making me more reward-driven. It is funny how connected things really are...

MJ DeMarco

I followed the science; all I found was money.
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
446%
Jul 23, 2007
Utah
Congrats man, money can't buy feeling great!

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.