The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Slowlaner Shifting Ahead!

Topics related to Slowlane, Scripted mainstream dogma

Oh Shift!

New Contributor
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
38%
Aug 26, 2020
Canada
Hi All,

I'm going to make this quick. First, a heartfelt thanks to MJ and everyone in the community.

I've been on the fence if I should join the forum but reading the threads, specially the Gold & Notable ones, made me compare my plan of actions which turned out to be "action faking". I'm thankful that there are are real life situations that I can relate to or applicable to the state I'm in.

I'm still struggling and still in process of taking "consumerism" out of my system. I'm into e-com and working with a mentor. It's was hard to find an item to sell, now it's even harder because I'm incorporating the "Commandment of Need" and as well as the other CENTS commandments. There still lots of skills I need to pick-up one by one but now I know it's going to be worth it.

There' still a lot of transition, mind-shifting and alignment to make the shift from Slowlane to Fastlane. The Kaizen progress sheet and the steps from this 8 Steps Thread is where I'm plotting my next steps and action to take.

That's all folks!

Thanks!

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

More Intros...