• The Entrepreneur Forum | Startups | Entrepreneurship | Starting a Business | Motivation | Success
  1. Join 40,000+ entrepreneurs
    who are kicking butt and
    winning their dream life.

Unscripted™ Entrepreneurship:
    A Business That Pays More Than Money, It Pays Time.

"Fastlane" is an entrepreneur discussion forum based on The Unscripted Entrepreneurial Framework (TUNEF) outlined in the two best-selling books by MJ DeMarco (The Millionaire Fastlane and UNSCRIPTED™). From multimillionaires to digital nomads, the forum features real entrepreneurs creating real businesses.

Download (Unscripted) Download (Millionaire Fastlane)  Register
    Registering for the forum removes this block!

2. Forum *Official* Book Discussion
    Atomic Habits by James Clear

The forum has voted to discuss this book. Grab it, discussion begins soon!
    Buy: Buy | Discuss: Atomic Habits, by James Clear (Review | Discuss)

WEB SCHOOL Showcase your (web)design skills HERE

Discussion in 'Web Design as a Hustle' started by maverick, Oct 2, 2018.

1. maverick

maverick Unorthodox Nonconformist Read Millionaire Fastlane I've Read UNSCRIPTED FASTLANE INSIDER Speedway Pass

Rep Bank:
    $2,562
    A lot of people are starting their (web)design hustles on the forum which is great.

I'd like to use this post for all people building their (web)design business.

Post your portfolio / work here to showcase your skills.

I have 2 projects lined up that can be picked up ASAP and I'm sure other entrepreneurs on the forum will be looking for talented designers.

therealmark likes this.
  2. ChrisV

ChrisV Gold Contributor Read Millionaire Fastlane I've Read UNSCRIPTED Speedway Pass

Rep Bank:
    $12,110
    jeez.. i would but most of my work i don’t think my clients would be happy with me posting.. i can message some

Xeon likes this.
  3. therealmark

therealmark Bronze Contributor Read Millionaire Fastlane I've Read UNSCRIPTED FASTLANE INSIDER

Rep Bank:
    $1,238
    I wouldn’t solicit myself on this forum but I feel like this post is explicitly asking me to brag.

My personal website is digitalawesome.co

Design is only part of the web process. I also excel at complicated applications.

Here are a couple clients I can think of off the top of my head that don’t mind me sharing:

Fancy design and development: joshphegan.com.au

Complex application Development: AuctionNow.com.au

4. 404profound

404profound Gold Contributor I've Read UNSCRIPTED Speedway Pass

Rep Bank:
    $3,028
    As someone currently learning app development, your site is an inspiration. Are you on the MEAN stack?

5. therealmark

therealmark Bronze Contributor Read Millionaire Fastlane I've Read UNSCRIPTED FASTLANE INSIDER

Rep Bank:
    $1,238
    Thank you so much! you made my day :)
    I haven't worked on strait a MEAN stack in quite a while. My preferred stack is Postgres, Laravel, Vue.js and Nginx. PLVN haha! But my projects are all over the board. I do WordPress, iOS, Android, Python, Node, etc... It's more about what the best solution for the problem rather than what I like to work with.

Whenever I am learning new development frameworks I always approach it with the question "What problems does this framework solve better then other frameworks?"

If you are trying to learn development and have any questions or are looking for any great tutorials PM me.

6. minivanman

minivanman Gold Contributor Speedway Pass

Rep Bank:
    $11,035
    What was the name of that video game in the 80's that your site reminds me of? Very cool! It might be a tad slow to load for some though since it does that and kind of odd that it splits screen basically for the Learn More but the home page is really cool.

Last edited: Oct 3, 2018
    therealmark likes this.
  7. Longinus

Longinus Platinum Contributor Read Millionaire Fastlane I've Read UNSCRIPTED FASTLANE INSIDER Speedway Pass

Rep Bank:
    $15,217
  8. therealmark

Rep Bank:
    $1,238
    Longinus likes this.
  9. maverick

maverick Unorthodox Nonconformist Read Millionaire Fastlane I've Read UNSCRIPTED FASTLANE INSIDER Speedway Pass

Rep Bank:
    $2,562
    Good work. I want more, more, more...

10. MoneyPhantom

MoneyPhantom Contributor Read Millionaire Fastlane I've Read UNSCRIPTED

Rep Bank:
    $309
    I like the logo and the line "This is not your parent’s web agency." :smile2:
    Good work.

11. Silver Silk

Silver Silk Bronze Contributor Read Millionaire Fastlane I've Read UNSCRIPTED FASTLANE INSIDER

Rep Bank:
    $710
    Your work is fantastic sir!

therealmark likes this.
  12. kanunay

kanunay Contributor Read Millionaire Fastlane I've Read UNSCRIPTED FASTLANE INSIDER

Rep Bank:
    $167
    Perhaps this showcases my lack of web design skills (I've spent the last 20+ years writing code and doing database stuff), last year I created bayabas.com, in an attempt to build a web-based personal finance app.

An interesting experiment and good learning experience for me, but it never produced results except burning some money on Google Ads.

I've never had an eye for design - when I renovated my house, I outsourced all the design decisions and did the grunt work instead.

13. poseidn

poseidn New Contributor

Rep Bank:
    $56
    No offense but if you've spent the last 20 years coding and spent just 0.001% of that time learning some front-end web dev skills you would have a decent looking site. As it stands i'd wager a newbie going through a web dev udemy course would have an infinitely better looking site than yours within 1 hour. Hell, you could pay someone $5 on fiverr and you would have a better looking site.
    Not trying to offend you, just being honest.

jon.M likes this.

Join 1000s of entrepreneurs who are rewriting life's script and winning financial freedom.

---- ----

You must be a member to join the conversation.

Create Account

Join the community fast and easy!

REGISTER

Already have an account? Login here.