• The Entrepreneur Forum | Startups | Entrepreneurship | Starting a Business | Motivation | Success
  1. Trading Life for a Weekend?
    Build a Business, Build a Life.
    Unleash the Dream.

Become an UNSCRIPTED™Entrepreneur.

UNSCRIPTED™ Entrepreneurship is an entrepreneurial business strategy that unleashes dreams, frees time, and explodes your incomes—but more importantly, it changes your life forever. Make no mistake; this isn’t something you “try”— this is something you live.

FREE Download (Unscripted) FREE Download (Millionaire Fastlane)  Register
    Registering for the forum removes this block!

Selling Online Business, Valuation

Discussion in 'General Entrepreneur Discussion' started by sandra9rave9, Aug 11, 2017.

FORUM SEARCH

Need answers about entrepreneurship? Search FIRST! More than likely your entrepreneurial topic has already been discussed.
Powered by Google Site Search.
  1. sandra9rave9

sandra9rave9 New Contributor

Rep Bank:
    $16
    Hello Guys,

I am the Owner of an E-commerce Store. My website generates around $200,000 NET per Year. I was thinking about selling this business, I have reached Bizbroker24 (A M&A Firm specialized with E-Commerce businesses), they evaluated my site around $600,000.

Do you think this is enough for a website making $200,000? My business is home based, it is relocatable with in 24 hours.

Thanks

2. MJ DeMarco

MJ DeMarco Raving Lunatic Staff Member Read Millionaire Fastlane I've Read UNSCRIPTED FASTLANE INSIDER Speedway Pass LEGENDARY CONTRIBUTOR Summit Attendee

Rep Bank:
    $226,721
    Admin Post
    I think that's the right neighborhood, usually 2-4X earnings is what I hear. Really depends on the products, their sources, entry barriers, lot of other things. But that sounds reasonable not knowing the other details.

3. Scot

Scot Ductus Exemplo Read Millionaire Fastlane I've Read UNSCRIPTED FASTLANE INSIDER Speedway Pass LEGENDARY CONTRIBUTOR

Rep Bank:
    $24,109
    @amp0193 might be able to give some insight.

Iammelissamoore likes this.
  4. amp0193

amp0193 Legendary Contributor Read Millionaire Fastlane I've Read UNSCRIPTED FASTLANE INSIDER Speedway Pass LEGENDARY CONTRIBUTOR

Rep Bank:
    $39,922
    Depends on age of the site, variety of sales channels/traffic sources. Mj was right 2x-4x... just depends on a lot of things.

$600,000 is in the ballpark.

5. biophase

biophase Legendary Contributor I've Read UNSCRIPTED FASTLANE INSIDER Speedway Pass LEGENDARY CONTRIBUTOR Summit Attendee

Rep Bank:
    $112,952
    It depends... are you dropshipping? do you hold inventory? what kind of products are you selling? are they your own brand that you manufacture and import or are they other people's brands and you buy wholesale?

Is your traffic organic? what does your social media profile look like?

Scot and Iammelissamoore like this.