The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Replying to FB comments...

Marketing, social media, advertising

Sanj Modha

Platinum Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
315%
Feb 16, 2016
In Your Newsfeed
Hey TTFers!

Does anyone have automated software to help me respond to comments off my Sponsored Posts? I was using Re-Engage but it sucks now and it seems that the developer has given up too.

Thanks.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Danyer

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
92%
Mar 1, 2016
Philadelphia
Hey TTFers!

Does anyone have automated software to help me respond to comments off my Sponsored Posts? I was using Re-Engage but it sucks now and it seems that the developer has given up too.

Thanks.
I'm not sure that automating responses is a good idea. Overall you should always seek to provide great service, and automating responses isn't really that. Especially on social media, as people go on social media sites to socialize. I don't know one single person that uses social media to look at ads. Having people interact on your ads is actually a good thing(unless of course, they're negative comments), as it gives you the chance to provide more information on what you're offering, which could definitely turn into more sales.

Sanj Modha

Platinum Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
315%
Feb 16, 2016
In Your Newsfeed
I'm not sure that automating responses is a good idea. Overall you should always seek to provide great service, and automating responses isn't really that. Especially on social media, as people go on social media sites to socialize. I don't know one single person that uses social media to look at ads. Having people interact on your ads is actually a good thing(unless of course, they're negative comments), as it gives you the chance to provide more information on what you're offering, which could definitely turn into more sales.

There's too many. I have 10000s across multiple ads. I'm not posting outbound links. Just tagging the user and telling to click on the main post link. Outbound linking will get your ads manager account frozen.

Phones

Break your boundaries
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Fastlane!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
202%
Aug 13, 2011
Praia da Areia Branca, Portugal
Hire a VA. Just the increased conversion by replying to people will pay their wage multiple times.

Sanj Modha

Platinum Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
315%
Feb 16, 2016
In Your Newsfeed
I get the VA argument but it's way too many for one person. I could hire someone for 16 hours/day and it would never get done. I'm running massive ads. Some have been running for 8 months+. RE was working for a good time until the developer moved on.

NewJamesBond

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
204%
Nov 29, 2015
I get the VA argument but it's way too many for one person. I could hire someone for 16 hours/day and it would never get done. I'm running massive ads. Some have been running for 8 months+. RE was working for a good time until the developer moved on.
If by replying to people your getting a higher ROI (more people converting to your offer) then really consider hiring a team of VA's

PaulRobert

Gold Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
146%
May 15, 2009
New Jersey
Wouldn't automated responses hurt your (potential) customer experience?

Agreed. Everyone is doing automated replies. Most people can tell the difference between a genuine response and robot. IG is full of "fake" comments. Genuinely interacting with your audience will lead to a better improved ROI.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.