The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Re Introduction

Good Idea

• Yeah, go for it

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No, you're nuts

Votes: 1 100.0%

• Total voters

Wal903

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
148%
Dec 23, 2014
Brisbane
Hi All,

I've been off this forum for over a year. Long story, but I've made some major changes in my life, booted the biggest hitchhiker from my life, overcome suidcidal behaviour with the help of a couple months in a hospital, and have been slowly cleaning up my life over the last year, getting out of debts, organising leaving the relative financial safety of the military, and have recently starting listening to unscripted on audible. My entrepreneurial pursuits got put on the back burner for a long time, but I think it's time to get back in the game now that I'm not loaded up with medications clouding my thinking.

I'm at a complete loss for ideas. One thing Im gonna try, which honestly probably isn't fast lane at all, but it's a start. Picking up people's dog poop for a fee. Is this crazy?

Not glorious in the slightest. Does violate parts of the CENTS principles. Even if it could be scalable, employee retention could be an issue, given it's a crap job (pun intended). I just remember when I had dogs, picking up their mines from the backyard was the last thing I felt like doing after being at work all day.

Thoughts anyone? Be ruthless.

Cheers

Wal

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.
Last edited by a moderator:

I Am I Said

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
118%
Sep 14, 2017
Canada
Mate, there's nothing wrong with doing other's dirty work for the right fee, but I have to think you could shoot higher.

Queensland has got a lot going on - I have rellies in small towns selling all over Aus. Far be it from me to suggest adopting the slowlane long-term, but I can't help thinking a job would be better at least until you get an idea you can really pursue.

You demonstrate above average persistence by kicking the meds - as an ex-alkie I should know - so it's a good bet that whatever you decide to pursue will eventually take off.

Wal903

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
148%
Dec 23, 2014
Brisbane
Mate, there's nothing wrong with doing other's dirty work for the right fee, but I have to think you could shoot higher.

Queensland has got a lot going on - I have rellies in small towns selling all over Aus. Far be it from me to suggest adopting the slowlane long-term, but I can't help thinking a job would be better at least until you get an idea you can really pursue.

You demonstrate above average persistence by kicking the meds - as an ex-alkie I should know - so it's a good bet that whatever you decide to pursue will eventually take off.

Cheers SteveF,

I'd hate to be picking crap up myself for too long. I've got another idea to do with the Australian Muay Thai scene I could look at. Good work on kicking the alcohol.

Currently scouring community notice boards to find another option.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

More Intros...