The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success
  • SPONSORED: GiganticWebsites.com: We Build Sites with THOUSANDS of Unique and Genuinely Useful Articles

30% to 50% Fastlane-exclusive discounts on WordPress-powered websites with everything included: WordPress setup, design, keyword research, article creation and article publishing. Click HERE to claim.

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Piece of the Puzzle: Dynamic Contracts with Seller?

Yanezez

Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
36%
Dec 13, 2022
France & Chile
Hello all,

I'm doing research for a potential idea to implement in Chile. I'd figure first it will be invented in USA or Europe. Does the following concept exist and if so, if anyone knows a company that can do this?

So in Chile, the seller also pays a broker fee, usually 2%.

Let's say I wanted to establish a contract with Seller A that if I find this person a seller, she will pay me a 2% fee.

I can make a contract with this person, a pretty normal one with exclusivity. This means that if this person sells within x time, I get the fee regardless if the buyer was mine or not. Side question, is this pretty common in the industry?

However, what if I didn't want exclusivity- More or less it would be under the following conditions.
1. I make a contract with Seller A that if I find a buyer, I get the 2%.
2. However, seller A is free to promote the property herself. If she sells on her own behalf, I don't charge the 2%.
3. If I sell the property, then she pays me the 2%.

Doubt number 1: How can I prove that the seller was indeed founded by me? I assume one way is for me to put in the original contract that if any of the following sellers buy the property, for example; Development company A, Development Company B, Development Company C, then I get the 2%. If it's none of these, then I don't.

This brings me to Doubt number 2 and the main point of this post.
Is there any way I can make a dynamic digital contract where I can add or remove potential buyers? For example, let's say that when we sign the contract with Seller A I only know Development Company A and Development Company B.
But as time passes, I want to add Development Company D and Development Company E to potential buyers which would trigger the 2%.
Is this possible without having to redo all the paperwork? if so, would it be a digital contract?

Thank you all and apologies for not making it short. Probably using incorrect terms as well. I'm learning

Cheers all

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.