The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Non Pay MBA

The Entrepreneur's Forum for learning how to build wealth and financial freedom the Fastlane way!

Say "NO" to mediocre living rife with jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence. Join our forum with more than 70,000 entrepreneurs who are making it happen.
Join for FREE Today
Get the books
Remove ads? Join Fastlane INSIDERS
(Registration removes this block)

Olimac21

Silver Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
Dec 3, 2015
Belo Horizonte, Brasil
Hey everyone I just recently discovered a blog called Non Pay MBA and I was just wondering if anyone has experienced on doing what the author does, which is trying to get a curriculum of non expensive/ free educational resources and packaged it based on your needs or problem just in front of you.

My biggest doub is how to do this without getting trapped into action faking, mental masturbation or just simply getting an overload of non necessary information?

Don't like ads? Remove them while supporting the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

AgainstAllOdds

Legendary Contributor
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
Dec 26, 2014
Chicago, IL
which is trying to get a curriculum of non expensive/ free educational resources and packaged it based on your needs or problem just in front of you.

My biggest doub is how to do this without getting trapped into action faking, mental masturbation or just simply getting an overload of non necessary information?

It's easy.

1. Start a business.
2. Identify what you don't know to get to the next step.
3. Get resources to help you get to the next step.
4. Study those resources.

Learn as you go.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

Must Read Books...

Explore books recommended by MJ DeMarco and other members of the Fastlane entrepreneurial community.
Fastlane Bookstore