The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

No-Code AI platform but from whom?

Raja

Silver Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
90%
Dec 31, 2019
With rise of No-Code tools and AI

I had this Idea but who would be the target audience?

Just a thought experiment.

BTW if this is something you need in your industry I could build it out tailoring to your needs.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Madame Peccato

Gold Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
311%
Jul 14, 2018
Morbegno, Italy
No code and AI are just technologies. What kind of problems could those 2 together solve? Like, what can I build with no code that could be improved on by AI?

Raja

Silver Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
90%
Dec 31, 2019
No code and AI are just technologies. What kind of problems could those 2 together solve? Like, what can I build with no code that could be improved on by AI?
there are plenty of things a person can do and the list is never-ending.

AI at the end of the day(generalizing) is just
1. prediction
2. classification
3. segmentation

the inputs can be a simple excel file or a folder of images.

For example, what ai can do is find whether the customer will buy from you or not, or will it be a repeat customer (you can give a heavy discount to such customers).

there are many ai tools that coming to the market
1628219745103.png

my problem with them is they are for eveybody.

eramart

Bronze Contributor
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
105%
Aug 31, 2015
Moscow, Russia
I think that the main target audience for no-code ai B2B tool is some kind of consulting/marketing/inegrator company that will build solutions using said tool and sell those to end users.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Saad Khan

Amazon Ads Guy
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
177%
Mar 14, 2021
Pakistan

BTW if this is something you need in your industry I could build it out tailoring to your needs.
Why don't make AI tools and sell them as SaaS? This is worth looking deeper into.

Raja

Silver Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
90%
Dec 31, 2019
Why don't make AI tools and sell them as SaaS? This is worth looking deeper into.
this is PaaS a similar idea with difficult entry(built in moat)

Saad Khan

Amazon Ads Guy
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
177%
Mar 14, 2021
Pakistan

t15

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
206%
Aug 2, 2021

That intersection is tough beyond platforms (e.g. creating an ML pipeline without code with elements of the pipeline being smart enough to extract features from your data automatically).

To me, no-code is about enabling others to create without code. That's everything from APIs to full-blown SaaS apps. AI is about amplifying people's ability and improving what they already do (automation, streamlining, etc).

So at first glance, it feels like there's little overlap between the two. Rather, no-code brings the initial thing to fruition, then AI can help with tasks to grow it (e.g. marketing) and keep it going (e.g. monitoring, compliance).

Beyond that, I think we run into Hard Problems that are ongoing research areas.

A few ideas though:
- A natural language ORM. Your app reads a database schema and humans check the labelling of the fields to see if they make sense (and modify them as needed). Once that's done, use speech recognition and natural language processing to support simple queries. "What was our best selling product last month?" "What's the average age of the customer who buys {product x}?" No SQL statements, no clicking around.

- Chatbot builder. Rather than using only some WYSIWIG tool that hardcodes chat responses, do that for the basic stuff AND have the app consume a bunch of existing company chat logs, documentation, and call center transcriptions, and turn that data into a question-answer model.

- Visual scraping. Rather than coding a scraper, create something capable of scraping from screenshots.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.