The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

New to the forum! Excited to be here!

ColeW

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
100%
Dec 27, 2019
Hello,

I am new to the forum but read The Millionaire Fastlane in 2012 when I started college. It was awesome and after trying and failing 3 startups on my own in college I finally started my first successful business 3 years ago and am thinking about selling it and moving on to something else.

I have always found myself getting bored and wanting to do other things than what I was doing in the moment. This has been a struggle for myself my whole life.

How can I use this forum to help start a new business before I sell my other one? What are the best threads to follow for this purpose? I am tech savvy but have never been on forums before as a user. What are some things I should know about this forum to help me get the best out of it?

Thanks in advance!

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

More Intros...