The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

MY " USP" unique selling proposal ( PUV is the italian term from the Book " The Milionaire Fastlane")

Marketing, social media, advertising

Michelangelo1997

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
33%
Aug 26, 2021
Hi all, I would like advice for a winning unique selling proposal ( PUV is the Italian term from the book " The millionaire fastlane ") for my flooring business :

My product is SPC, which stands for Stone Plastic (or Polymer) Composite, features a core that is typically comprised of around 60% calcium carbonate (limestone), polyvinyl chloride and plasticizers.
New category of flooring, suitable for both residential and commercial use.

Scratchproof, fireproof, water repellent, stainproof therefore Durable and elegant and easy to install.
Takes on the appearance of a luxurious parquet or stone floor.
Can be installed quickly thanks to a patented Unclic interlocking installation technology that needs no glue.

In short, it looks as good as parquet or stone floor but costs less than half as much, and is easy to install because you don't have to break up the floor to apply it but just place it on top of an existing floor.

I liked to highlight the fact that the product is stylish, easy to install and cheap, so something like " Luxury is fast and cheap"

What do you think?

(I'll attach some photos to better understand the product).

Do you have any ideas about unique selling proposal for my BRAND ?

Thank you very much and good luck to everyone.

#Entrepreneur #Fastlane
@MJ DeMarco

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Attachments

• Schermata 2022-06-28 alle 12.07.20.png
    Schermata 2022-06-28 alle 12.07.20.png
    306.4 KB · Views: 13
  • Schermata 2022-06-28 alle 12.08.03.png
    Schermata 2022-06-28 alle 12.08.03.png
    893 KB · Views: 13
  • Schermata 2022-06-28 alle 12.07.54.png
    Schermata 2022-06-28 alle 12.07.54.png
    784.8 KB · Views: 13
  • CATALOGO FOTO AMBIENTATE.pdf
    8.1 MB · Views: 4
Last edited:

Hong_Kong

Bronze Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
126%
Apr 7, 2022
Just quickly looking at what you attached my first thought is that it there isn't anything telling me whats different from other floor manufacturers. The benefits you described sound awesome, but if I look at those images alone I would think its the same as any floor out there.

Michelangelo1997

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
33%
Aug 26, 2021
Just quickly looking at what you attached my first thought is that it there isn't anything telling me whats different from other floor manufacturers. The benefits you described sound awesome, but if I look at those images alone I would think its the same as any floor out there.
Thank you very much for the answer.
The point on which I work is the service I offer because I deliver my own means without couriers and the customer has direct contact with the company without going through secretariats or registered entries. Deliveries are fast and the goods are always ready for delivery. I end up wondering what a USP could be for this service?
Thank you

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.